Trials Discussion Thread

Old September 22nd 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default Trials Discussion Thread

explain a little more please... are you shooting your hand down? u sets?

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 22nd 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

skrobo wrote:
explain a little more please... are you shooting your hand down? u sets?

whoops, i frogot the "P" when i go up sets rolling i hit me self in
the chest with my hand.

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP DUDE

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
_*UNICYCLE_FOR_DONUTS!!!!*_
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 22nd 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

ivan wrote:
Who's Tom Pec, if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to see some videos.

Ivan, he was the Koxx-1 guy at FLUCK, remember the guy who did the long
still stand + 1 footed stillstand in the middle of the FLUCK archway
during the public show?

That was him.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 22nd 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

wickedbob wrote:
Well folks the NUMBER ONE /Omero numero trials question NATTY OR URBAN?!
Dun dun dun!

I'm not sure.

I like natrual trials, mostly because Montana and the surounding area
is full of rocks, and I happen to be better at it.

But I like the simplicity and the cleanness of have a trials line all
set out and perfect in cement and metal.

Old September 23rd 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

forrestunifreak wrote:
Ivan, he was the Koxx-1 guy at FLUCK, remember the guy who did the long
still stand + 1 footed stillstand in the middle of the FLUCK archway
during the public show?

That was him.

Was he the guy who had a competition with Ryan on those wooden bars,
next to the stairs? If yes, then he is way cool!

I really don't remember much from the show, it was just everyone all
over the place... I remember Nicolaj(I think) doing that big gap and
then everybody else went and did it. It fas funny...

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.

Jerrick wrote:

I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and
unicycles, and back to creepy horny men.

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

TrialsUni wrote:
When I get into bigger (pre-hop) SIF hops I like to keep my seat away
from my head and body. I've bumped my seat into my chin before, as
well as my collar bone, chest, etc. Not the most fun. Keeping the
seat away from me on the bigger hops helps me to angle my unicycle
better, if I need to tilt my unicycle to get an extra cm or so.

Doesn't that make it harder to pull up? I usually have my saddle to the
left of my head. Sometimes I miss and I ram my chest, neck or chin.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'My Trials Course'
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

ivan wrote:
Was he the guy who had a competition with Ryan on those wooden bars,
next to the stairs? If yes, then he is way cool!

Um I dunno, I had thought that was Nicolaj...

Old September 23rd 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

whoops, i frogot the "P" when i go up sets rolling i hit me self in the
chest with my hand.
__________________

oh, ok... i throw my arm down too, but i am more likely to hit my wheel
or my leg than myself. its just your style at the moment. it will
probably change over time.

Old September 23rd 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

skrobo wrote:
oh, ok... i throw my arm down too, but i am more likely to hit my wheel
or my leg than myself. its just your style at the moment. it will
probably change over time.

no, i hit myself with the hand holding the handle.

--
Det-riot

Old September 23rd 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Det-riot wrote:
no, i hit myself with the hand holding the handle.

Hmm, that's kind of strange, although now that I think about it I've
come pretty close to doing that myself, because I'm bent over so much.