**Stack It Up Game**

Old September 23rd 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Default **Stack It Up Game**

Anyone want to play me in one on one?

On easy though.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old September 23rd 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Tomorrow I will work on Back it Ups Medium

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old September 23rd 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

I'd be keen for a one on one with someone. My level of course.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old September 23rd 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

unicycledood wrote:
I'd be keen for a one on one with someone. My level of course.

I'm not so sure that Shaun is interested.

I backed up the smallspin on easy. Added a seatwrap

http://vimeo.com/1798424

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old September 23rd 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

beeper wrote:
I'm not so sure that Shaun is interested.

I backed up the smallspin on easy. Added a seatwrap

http://vimeo.com/1798424

I'll back it up next month. Someone else can before then if they want.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old September 24th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

beeper wrote:
I backed up the smallspin on easy. Added a seatwrap
http://vimeo.com/1798424

Haha, this is how the old back it up easy got stuck... Too bad I now
consider myself medium, I don't have a camera, and my frame is broken

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old September 24th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

I would consider myself medium if I could cranklfip .

Any Terrain, you are progressing quite nicely at flat.. There should be
a flat version of this game.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old September 24th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

beeper wrote:
I would consider myself medium if I could cranklfip .

Any Terrain, you are progressing quite nicely at flat.. There should be
a flat version of this game.

Well I think the French made a game called Stack it up combo that I
brought up earlier. Basically one person does a trick, the next adds
another tirick (w/out hops or riding, making it a combo), then another
person adds a trick and so on...
Also Medium right now is pretty much flat.

Old September 24th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Hey is there an easy game going for stack it up ? If not ill join in on
the easy back it up

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old September 24th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

oh wait i just found out about the 2 games that are going.hey sam do you
think i could start a stack it up easy ?

P.S Couldnt edit last post

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap

**Stack It Up Game** SkierAlex Unicycling 5 June 26th 08 03:24 AM
**Stack It Up Game** Jkohse Unicycling 0 June 25th 08 06:40 PM
**Stack It Up Game** beeper Unicycling 0 June 25th 08 05:10 AM
**Stack It Up Game** beeper Unicycling 0 June 8th 08 12:30 AM
**Stack It Up Game** agentQ Unicycling 4 June 2nd 08 10:30 PM