North Dakota Newspaper article...

Old July 22nd 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheel Rider

Default North Dakota Newspaper article...

Great!! We always like to see unicycles in the news media. Hope they
find an indoor place to ride this winter.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips

The art of medicine consists of keeping the patient amused while nature
heals the disease. - Voltaire
Old July 22nd 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dondi

I ride a 29er 5-6 miles per day. Get lots of compliments but no one
wants to join in a club. We have beautiful weather almost year around
but unicyclist in Grank Forks ride. I live across the river in nearby
Crookston, MN and the winter is cold, so is unicycling a summer sport
only?

--
dondi

Looking for North Dakota Unicyclists... dR.dUmB Unicycling 0 January 4th 08 05:49 AM
North Dakota route 83. Ed Culp Rides 3 July 12th 06 03:35 PM
Yet another newspaper article Bertie Wiggins UK 10 January 9th 06 03:06 AM
Going to be in North Dakota, Any unicylists? glopal Unicycling 2 May 26th 05 12:51 AM
newspaper article cathwood Unicycling 5 May 12th 05 12:21 AM