A Sasky goes east

Old August 27th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default A Sasky goes east

OK so maybe this belongs in JC but I am planning on moving out east for
something different (and to kick the trends of everyone moving west) At
the moment I have no house, job or GF and a couple grand in the bank, so
why not eh?

Anyway why this is in RSU is I was wondering if anyone would be
interested in going for a ride anywhere along the way. I plan on having
no plan so I doubt that I will be able to make it anywhere for any
specific dates but I will be leaving from Saskatoon next week after the
fireworks festival and working my way east stopping at Brandon, Toronto,
Ottawa, Montréal, Trois Rivière, Halifax, and St. John's. No final
destination but possibly somewhere on Cape Breton Island.

If anyone is interested in going for a ride or has suggestions for
places to go post or send me a PM. I will bring my 36 and my MUni with
me, not sure about the 20 but probably not.

Oh, and if anyone has a couch I could borrow for a night on my trek
that would be awesome.

Peace

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian

'St John Bosco Wilderness Camp' (http://www.johnboscocamp.com)
Old August 27th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

We would be very up for a ride in Montreal, there's the Royal Mount for
Muni riding which is has some pretty technical riding. Plus, I'm sure
you could work something out for a couch, Émile always has place !
Ahahah !

Anyways, you can go see on 'Monotréal' (www.monotreal.ca.cx) and drop a
word, we speak english.

Hope we can organize a ride !

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!

I dream of Luke Collalto !

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !
Old August 28th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
flyer

Just give me a shout if you're in st. john's, there's a nice loop around
here that I like to ride.

You've got my contact info!

--
flyer
Old August 28th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Thanks Hugo and Dave

I will check out Monotréal and would love to go for a ride on the
rock.

I still have to unpack then re-pack but looking forward to this.

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian

Old August 28th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Hey Eric. Did RTL make you want to move to the maritimes?

My back is really messed up so I won't be doing any riding soon.

Let me know if you would still like the rim, though.

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)
Old August 28th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muni_guy

I'm sure I can muster up a bunch of the Toronto folks for either a
distance or muni ride or both! Let us know when you're getting close to
TO and expecting to arrive.

Unfortunately I don't have a spare couch space for the next couple
months as I have guests staying.

Carl

--
muni_guy
Old August 28th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

well I'm always looking for someone to ride with so you welcome to ride
in St malo
we have a campground but I don't have a couch

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old August 28th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

I wanted to move to the Maritimes before RTL, just for something
different but ended up taking a summer job in Sask instead. That job is
done so I figure why not go now?

Levi: not sure if I want the rim anymore knowing that it is aluminum
but for $20 I figure it is still the cheapest easiest way to get a 36"
Ultimate wheel. I think I will still get it.

Carl: cool looking forward to meeting more riders

Nick: sounds great, what kind of trails do you guys have? I would most
likely make it to St. Malo around tuesday.

Peace

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian
Old August 28th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

saskatchewanian wrote:
I wanted to move to the Maritimes before RTL, just for something
different but ended up taking a summer job in Sask instead. That job is
done so I figure why not go now?

Levi: not sure if I want the rim anymore knowing that it is aluminum
but for $20 I figure it is still the cheapest easiest way to get a 36"
Ultimate wheel. I think I will still get it.

Carl: cool looking forward to meeting more riders

Nick: sounds great, what kind of trails do you guys have? I would most
likely make it to St. Malo around tuesday.

Peace

ERIC

flat but kinda bumpy very melo easy going trails for like 10 miles

oh and if you do come be aware I only have a 20" trials

hope this is not pushing you away cuz I have never ridden with some one
else and I think it would be really fun!

keap me posted

Old August 28th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

I will take any ride offered along the way. Not including RTL I have
only been on 4 rides with other riders. It is a lot more fun riding
with other people and I am a bit envious of people who live in areas
with unicycle clubs or other unicyclist to ride with.

hey if you PM me your phone number I will give you a call when I am
getting close.

Peace

ERIC

--