A Sasky goes east

Old August 28th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

Default A Sasky goes east

Take care out there Eric.

Let me know if you plan to head back west some time.

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
Old August 29th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

saskatchewanian wrote:
No final destination but possibly somewhere on Cape Breton Island.

If you carry on East for a bit more, then give me a shout when you hit
the UK coast line. I'll be able to sort out some couches and travel
buddies for you!

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old August 29th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

And not quite as outrageous as Spencer's offer, if you happen to swing
south into New York state, we could feed and house you, and take you
muni'ing till your ears bleed.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
Old August 29th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

steveyo wrote:
And not quite as outrageous as Spencer's offer, if you happen to swing
south into New York state, we could feed and house you, and take you
muni'ing till your ears bleed.

And if you were to continue further south, and go to DC/VA, you'd have
a place to stay and someone to ride with.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name | 'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
Old August 29th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

Hey Eric! I'll take you riding in Ottawa for sure, and we can probably
round up more Ottawa area riders. We've got lots of road routes and
quite a bit of muni trails. If you are going to have computer access,
you should just send off an email once you know when you are arriving.
If not, PM me and I'll send you my phone number.

I can't offer a couch yet, but I'll keep you posted. Maybe someone else
in Ottawa can.

Have a great trip!

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick
Email/MSN:
'Municycle.ca: Canada's Unicycle.com'
(
http://www.municycle.ca)
Old August 29th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Eroick wrote:
I can't offer a couch yet, but I'll keep you posted. Maybe someone else
in Ottawa can.

Craigslist? definately in for a ride...

--
UniKid2

hobo_chuck wrote:
Is there anywhere I can get a geared 36er doughnut with 14g sprinkles?

Old August 31st 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

In the City of Bridges (Saskatoon) at the moment and went to the
fireworks festival. The traditional dancers were cool and I got o watch
my friend and the other two girls she preforms with do their fire
routine. The fireworks were awesome as well. Spending one more night in
Toon-Town for the rest of the festival then heading east.

I think I am going to head south of the great lakes until Toronto but
not sure yet. So good So far.

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian
Old September 1st 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

If you head by Wisconsin, stop in Madison (a bed is available along with
a coker ride, not many Muni trails around here)
EDIT: School is starting and I will be out of town next Friday through
Sunday so we'll see what we can work out.

--
scotthue
Old September 1st 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

sounds good, I have no idea when I would get to Wisconsin as I am
planing on taking my time. I will throw you a PM when I get closer and
hopefully we can go for that ride.

--
saskatchewanian
Old September 7th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

the trip has been good and relaxing so far, saw some cool country in
"northern" Manitoba and I forgot how flat is is around Winnipeg. I have
been taking my time and am currently parked on a street in Fargo using
somebody's wireless internet connection.

The odd thing is I have not gone riding since the fireworks festival.
Too busy relaxing, reading books, driving and slack lining I guess.

--
saskatchewanian