Australian UniNats 09. ?

Old December 18th 08, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaactrialsuni

Default Australian UniNats 09. ?

Unisykolist;1146308 wrote:
Question.. What if racing events are on at the same time as a trials
comp and I would like to compete in both? Is it just too bad then?

well that was the problem with the 07 uninats so scott griffin (the
organiser) is trying to plan the whole thing out so nothing clashes.
last year if a race i wanted to do was on, i would run over to the track
and do it, then run back to the trials and keep goin til the next race
was called, then just run bak again.

and they planned to hav street after the trials but there wasn't enuf
time so they had it the next day while everyone else was at the muni. it
was kinda bad organisation.

but i'm pretty sure they will plan this one much better hopefully.
basically don't worry bout it, the whole event works itself out in the
end

oh and u may also find that most of us street and trial guys don't
bother with the races. but u still should so that u can win the junior
overall championship. we wouldn't hav a chance in the open section cause
of ashley curtis, he wins all the races

--
isaactrialsuni
Old December 19th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

Races are fun, even if they aren't your speciality. Participation in as
many events as possible is encouraged at the UniNats and makes for a
better competition for everyone.

isaactrialsuni;1152448 wrote:
we wouldn't hav a chance in the open section cause of ashley curtis, he
wins all the races

Simon Wells is likely to be at the 09 UniNats, and he's faster than
Ashley.

--
TonyMelton

'Take a squizz at my YouTube videos!'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/unimeltdown)
Old December 20th 08, 09:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaactrialsuni

TonyMelton;1153122 wrote:

Simon Wells is likely to be at the 09 UniNats, and he's faster than
Ashley.

serious? i thought ashley was one of the fastest in the world. is simon
a kiwi too?

--
isaactrialsuni

i helped my uncle Jack off a horse
Old December 21st 08, 09:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
whitey

is "junior" under 15, or 15 and under?

--
whitey
Old December 21st 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
napalm

hi guys. I plan to make it there for uninats. I know that there is a
pretty killer DH mtb scene in Wollongong and i would love to hit up more
trails than just the Muni comp (i'm not a very competitive type anyway).
So if any any one is keen, or any of the gong people want to show me
around the trails i would love to spend a few days getting dirty and
hurt. Would be great to connect with some other muni riders (havn't been
able to ride muni with a group since the 2004 Australian mountain
unicycling weekend). Cool, cya in 2009.
mark

--
napalm
Old December 21st 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Man I can't wait for this! I'm gonna make a wicked video (providing
that santa got my christmas wish list).

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old December 26th 08, 10:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

unicycledood;1154551 wrote:
Man I can't wait for this! I'm gonna make a wicked video (providing
that santa got my christmas wish list).

Great! I really liked your other video, how you included people from
all different skill levels.

Random Question: How can I make a word document page into an a4 size
jpeg without doing the whole print screen thing/paint thing and
destroying the quality for the poster competition?

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

'My latest video' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1A2tEmr84)
Old December 27th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

I might be there...

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!
Old December 27th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

whitey;1154230 wrote:
is "junior" under 15, or 15 and under?

under 15.

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'MOST RECENT *VIDEO*' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ujOOCYmOgIw)
'*VIDEOS*' (www.youtube.com/unisykolist)
Old December 27th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

samsta002;1158233 wrote:
Great! I really liked your other video, how you included people from all
different skill levels.

Random Question: How can I make a word document page into an a4 size
jpeg without doing the whole print screen thing/paint thing and
destroying the quality for the poster competition?

Random Answer: Can you not go to print properties or something then
choose what paper you wan't to print on?

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'MOST RECENT *VIDEO*' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ujOOCYmOgIw)
'*VIDEOS*' (www.youtube.com/unisykolist)

UniNats is over. Luke Collalto Unicycling 24 October 7th 07 08:13 PM
Aus UNiNATS tomsey Unicycling 37 October 3rd 07 07:57 AM
UniNats 2007 Countdown! Luke Collalto Unicycling 133 September 28th 07 12:28 AM
UNInats 07 roadtrip. tobbogonist Unicycling 7 August 22nd 07 01:45 PM
What did people think of UniNats 2003? ur Unicycling 16 October 14th 03 09:46 AM