UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Old December 11th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

Default UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

ntappin;1147811 wrote:
Hah the new sale, although it totally makes sense for them to be putting
it on sale, is completely useless for unicyclists at the moment.

KH 29er rim, 32 hole.

Maybe useless for unicyclists at the moment but I know there are a lot
of 29er mountain *iker's out there who like the KH 29er rim for their
build especially with the Surly 32h hub... I still have a fixed gear
Surly Karate Monkey collecting dust in my "wheel room" and it has
flip-flop hubs with 32h and one of my riding friends has KH 29er rims on
his Karate Monkey as well (32h hubs).

So I guess useless for unicyclists unless there are some old 32h hubs
out there?

--
MuniSano
Old December 11th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Koxx One is making a 32 hole hub. Maybe some could buy it now and then
wait to build up a new when the hub is realeased (in usa).

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 12th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Last day.

Nimbus Nightrider for 460 dollars.. one left. Doesn't have a handle
though. And its purple.

--
timekeeper
Old December 12th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

dang nice deal!

--
manon1wheel