Uni video made in France -- "The Silk Hill"

Old December 17th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jester2000

Default Uni video made in France -- "The Silk Hill"

I shot this video while studying abroad in Lyon last year. The second
largest city in France is awesome for unicycling: trials, street,
flatland, lots of gliding, and especially 'unicycle basketball'
(http://woom.lyon.free.fr/). In this film we make our way to the top of
La Croix-Rousse, one of the hills that forms Lyon, and blaze all the way
back down. It's truly a sloped unicycle paradise.

quicktime, 47 mb
[image: http://www.unicyclejester.com/thumbn...silk_hill.jpg]
http://unicyclejester.com/vids/the_silk_hill.mov

I hope you enjoy watching!

Now lets go gliding..

-Jess

--
Jester2000

'unicyclejester.com' (http://www.unicyclejester.com)
Old December 17th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Looks like tons of fun!

Will you be at WuKo? haha You better be there

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old December 17th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JohnnyReggae

Awesome video !!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun !!

--
JohnnyReggae

"Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere
And build them a home, a little place of their own.
The Fletcher Memorial Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings."
Old December 17th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

wow thats some awesome gliding lol.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old December 17th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

GLIDE-CAM! Awesome. And no shots in which the camera was harmed.

And from what we see it looks like Jess out-glid them all!

(glid = past tense of glide)

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old December 17th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Yeah! What a great movie...it makes me wish I had a uni when I was there
a few years ago.

.c

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 17th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Wow that looked like a blast! *jealous*

--
timekeeper
Old December 17th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MondayHopscotch

Excellent video! A lot of fun to watch.

...I wish i could glide.

--
MondayHopscotch
Old December 17th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Sweet! I have been waiting for you to release this for a really long
time! But it keeps on crashing, no matter what I play it in. Right when
the gliding starts to get good!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 18th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Wow - great filming & amazing riding!

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)