Where can I find a 12inch uni

Old December 20th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Governor

Default Where can I find a 12inch uni

Where can you find 12 inch unicycles that are strong enough to hold
about 110 lbs. because I can't find where to find a nice 12 inch to mess
around with that will hold my weight.

--
Governor
Old December 20th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

I found a good place but the only problem is you can't order it to the
US

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!
Old December 20th 08, 11:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

Link?

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)

'2M' (http://www.mad-manufacture.de/?page=5)
Old December 20th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

www.kahero.fr

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old December 20th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

UDC has some.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1059
[image:
http://www.unicycle.com/images/catal...s/UNNI12L.jpg]

but 12''s are beasts to ride.

unless its a little kid though, then its fine.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old December 20th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cbs

unibikeling;1153776 wrote:
UDC has some.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1059
[image:
http://www.unicycle.com/images/catal...s/UNNI12L.jpg]

but 12''s are beasts to ride.

unless its a little kid though, then its fine.

so small unis are harder to ride?

--
cbs
Old December 20th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

cbs;1153915 wrote:
so small unis are harder to ride?

when i tried, my feet were hitting the ground a lot, making it
difficult for me to ride.

how tall are you?

Old December 20th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cbs

im just a bit over 5 feet. i have a cheap 16". not sure if later when
i go to 20" it will be harder or easier. i like the 16" but the short
cranks seems like it would be less stable. feels easier with the small
wheel so not really falling far. so dont know lol.

--
cbs
Old December 21st 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

cbs;1153948 wrote:
im just a bit over 5 feet. i have a cheap 16". not sure if later when
i go to 20" it will be harder or easier. i like the 16" but the short
cranks seems like it would be less stable. feels easier with the small
wheel so not really falling far. so dont know lol.

well, ride what works. All i know is that a 20'' would be a hell a lot
stronger than a 12''.

I mean, theres nothing stopping you from building up a wheel set with
kh or quax hub, getting shorter cranks, and making a fairly okay uni.

Old December 21st 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cbs

unibikeling;1154027 wrote:

I mean, theres nothing stopping you from building up a wheel set with
kh or quax hub, getting shorter cranks, and making a fairly okay uni.

money lol. im saving! but until the uni cant do what i need it to
do, no hurry yet.

--
cbs

I Can't Find The Right Psi!! isaac steiner Unicycling 0 August 24th 08 01:24 AM
Here, you can find your needs. [email protected] Australia 0 October 21st 07 02:47 PM
l cant find a TheGreenMonster Unicycling 7 July 24th 07 11:19 PM
Where to find a 200? Simon Proven UK 9 July 28th 06 10:58 AM
Where to find BOB Dry-Sac Michael Pacey UK 4 March 30th 04 12:45 PM