New Unicycle

Old December 23rd 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

Default New Unicycle

I am very pleased with this unicycle

it has a nimbus frame, nimbus hub, onza tensile cranks, try-all tire,
KH seat, Nimbus ALU seat post. and a custom paint job.

it is very green, as you can see.
-Riley

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../DSC03680.jpg]
[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../DSC03683.jpg]
[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../DSC03684.jpg]
[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../DSC03685.jpg]

oh yeah and i laced the wheel by myself. Im taking it to a bike shop
tommarrow to get the spokes tensioned cause i dont trust myself yet.
-Riley Crosby

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)
'2008- A Uni Life (documentary)'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZaJi0iy65s)
Old December 23rd 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Hell yes!
That is SEXY!
Makes me wanna give my uni a paint job!
What sort of paint did you use? Car spec?

--
mill_mobile
Old December 23rd 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

that does look very sexy. Why are 1/2 the spokes black?

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old December 23rd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

powder coat.

and i only did 1/2 spokes cause i thought it would look cool.

Old December 23rd 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

i helped build this today! looks freaking legit all put together.

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom
koxx Devil: bombness course 2

shake and bake
Old December 23rd 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

polevaultinunicyclist;1155978 wrote:
freaking legit

You've totally got me saying that!

Sexy uni you've got there. I noticed you have a KH Street Fusion.
Could you tell me; does my seat look normal. Most Street seats I see
have low profiles, this one seems big. By low profile I mean thin.
30314
Sorry for the threadjack

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 23rd 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

manon1wheel;1155976 wrote:
powder coat.

and i only did 1/2 spokes cause i thought it would look cool.

Sweet, ima ring around here and see how much it'll cost to do mine

--
mill_mobile
Old December 23rd 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

nice uni man,

i dont know if this is just me but some of the nipples look like there
inside the rim...

--
Jkohse

www.justinkohse.com

www.municycle.ca

http://jkohse.blogspot.com

http://municycle.ca/teamcanadablog/blog5.php
Old December 23rd 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

He said it isn't tentioned at all. Probably just laced it.

That's great, now all you need is a kh longneck frame.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC all Billy, all the time. Do your part, resurrect and
use his threads. BTM FTW.
My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old December 23rd 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Riley

Do not ride on that wheel. Your spokes are not properly configured.
You need to relace it with a 3 cross pattern. Your spokes are only in 2
cross right now, which is why they appear to be too long. Once you have
it in 3 cross you will see the difference.

I used this guide: http://www.sheldonbrown.com/wheelbuild.html

Totally sweet paint job though, that's gonna look rad in all your new
uni vids

--
timekeeper