Any good?~Advice wanted.

Old December 25th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default Any good?~Advice wanted.

OneWheelLess;1157344 wrote:
i'd go with a torker lx. the frame will accept a 2.5-2.6 tire which
allows it to be used for light muni. very decent strong parts for the
price range. the udc club unicycle looks interesting as well..... pretty
colors.....

uhm do not get a torker LX. They arent strong

Torker DX for a 24 would be better

unless your planning on not doing anything heavier like muni on the LX,
i would get something other than it.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old December 25th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneWheelLess

unibikeling;1157386 wrote:
uhm do not get a torker LX. They arent strong

Torker DX for a 24 would be better

unless your planning on not doing anything heavier like muni on the LX,
i would get something other than it.

the lx unis are very good beginner unis, they're great for the money
and good enough for xc and should handle small drops. Obviously a dx
would be more ideal for muni, but if you are going to put down that kind
of money, the nimbus ISIS muni would be a more logical option. i was
merely suggesting what I (and many others on this forum) feel is
possibly the best budget uni available at this time.

--
OneWheelLess

so......cold.....
Old December 25th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

It really depends on what it is you want this uni for. If you only want
it because it's cheap, I wouldn't buy it.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Accident Advice Wanted (Please!) John Latter UK 23 November 30th 07 10:31 AM
Advice wanted: biking on I-80 Ron Wallenfang Rides 11 May 15th 07 08:51 PM
Advice wanted. GironaCycling Racing 3 June 9th 06 03:11 PM
Advice wanted TiNcAn Unicycling 7 January 18th 05 12:46 AM
Advice on Holland wanted. Ro General 1 June 11th 04 08:00 PM