Christmas goodies thread

Old December 25th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jakob CB

Default Christmas goodies thread

I got the koxx one devil t-shirt, new pedals, lots of money for some
unicycle things and maybe next time rollo disks

--
Jakob CB

*_Team Crankbreakers_*
Old December 25th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

glow in the dark green twitsed pcs

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
-Jon B.
Old December 25th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

Unicycle Related:
Animal Hamilton PCs
Foot Hooks for nimbus bc wheel

Not unicycle related:
Kicker amp and sub woofer for my truck
Camera backpack
Lens Hood

Pretty sweet Christmas

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
just a quick question for girl unicyclists, as guys we get nutted, do
you ever get clitted.?

Old December 25th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Sexual uni, Ben.

I got a Camera and Cellphone amongst other little things.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old December 25th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Sophia p.;1157843 wrote:
i got for birthday and chistmas together (my birthday is the 24th
december)

Oh, late happy b-day lol.

--
unicycledood

Old December 26th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

All I got was a new pillow

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Organizing an event/club in Colorado or want to check for events?
'Colorado Unicycles forum'
(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)-still in development.
Old December 26th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

koxx one devil (polevaultingunicyclist's old one)
UPD Shirt
Helmet
Fusion Street Saddle (devil didn't come with one)

estoy muy feliz

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Suess
Old December 26th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

My nimbus X freestyle!!! woooo

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!
Old December 26th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Colombia sweatshirt. (relating to dan heaton)

non unicycling sorta -

Really slick working tripod (exact one i was previously looking at
buying), tippmann 98 custom, two 9oz CO2 cilanders, 2k Black shell Pink
Fill paintballs, and around $165 lol.

that $165 is going to be used for paintball stuff. Mainly gun
accessories, and some camo gear Ive been wanting, along with paint tubes
and tube pack.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old December 26th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Air purifier, some new slippers, and a new book. A nice little money box
and a coin jar that counts my change ($55 dollars in quarters haha.),
50-pack of cd-rs. MOTU UltraLite mk3, and ill go pick up some studio
monitors in a day or two.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~