Eagle Rock Unicycle camp in North Carolina?

Old December 27th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

Default Eagle Rock Unicycle camp in North Carolina?

I was talking to my friend at school a while back and he said he used to
have a unicycle but just sold it on eBay, and he told me about a
unicycle camp he went to in North Carolina called Eagle Rock. He wasn't
very clear as to whether it was a summer camp or not, but anyway he said
there were 3 levels: beginner, intermediate, and expert. The expert was
extreme stuff like tightropes and back flips off stuff. I'm not sure if
he was telling the truth, has anyone heard about it?
Edit: He also said it is closed now

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Suess
Old December 27th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

There's been a uni frontflip, but no backflip unless you count the
dismount-

-and I would consider tightropes to be intermediate.

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Organizing an event/club in Colorado or want to check for events?
'Colorado Unicycles forum'
(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)-still in development.

any one uni in north carolina? humblbee Unicycling 1 August 13th 08 08:16 PM
any one uni in north carolina? kombi Unicycling 3 June 3rd 08 11:30 PM
any one uni in north carolina? warlord14 Unicycling 0 June 3rd 08 06:50 PM
North Carolina axis Unicycling 0 December 7th 04 03:46 AM
Unicycle Friendly Campground, North Carolina. carjug Unicycling 5 July 8th 04 05:56 AM