This acctually does work!

Old May 27th 05, 01:29 AM

Default This acctually does work!

ello everybody, I found on the web an interesting way to gain some
money:
it's netbux, that allows you to learn something while you search the
web
through google or altaista.
I earned 40$ in a month, not a lot, but I have simply to use Google to
do My
searches.
If you want try it subscribe at:

http://netbux.org/?r=241779

Here I post the mail that convinced me to start making money!

It pays you $0.01 - $0.05 for every search you make on major search
engines. You can potentially earn $200 - $5000 Per Month just by
searching the web. A Decent Second Income, right?

With Netbux, you get paid to search on Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Alta
vista, All The Web, Excite, Lycos, LookSmart, Ask Jeeves, Dog Pile,
Dictionary, Downloads, Ebay and more...

Search anything, absolutely anything! You get paid!!

Upto 40 searches daily.

It takes only 10-15 minutes to complete 40 searches.

100% direct referrals' search earnings.

Minimum Payout: $75.0

Payments via Stormpay or Check on 15th of every month.

Please note that Netbux pays in shares for searches. Shares are the
credits that you earn when using Netbux. At the beginning of each month
a value of a share is determined according to the total amount of
revenue that Netbux generated for the previous month. SHARES ARE
CONVERTED INTO CASH AFTER EVERY MONTH. So, a share could be worth as
much as $.01 - $.05 or more, BUT NOT ANY LESS. You will earn 1 share
per search that you and your referrals make for up to 40 searches per
day, per person. So if each referral maxed their paid searches out per
day and you had only 10 referrals, you would earn 26,400 shares per
month. Now, if the value of each share came to be $.02 for the month
than you would have earned $264.00 for the month! What if over time you
accumulated 20, 30, 50, 100 or more? This program is real and have
already paid out to members. All together, $8,570.46 was the total
amount of payments for April! The highest paid member earned $846.04!
The average payout was about $124.00! The next payout is estimated to
be over $20,000! Don't you want a piece of the pie? Click Here

Join NetBux

you people are gay MagillaGorilla Racing 282 December 7th 04 07:06 PM
Bike to Work?? Maggie General 30 December 3rd 04 03:18 AM
9sp crankset with 8sp everythingelse - will it work? Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\) General 10 July 12th 04 04:17 PM
Yet more trail work... John Harlow Mountain Biking 12 November 16th 03 05:32 AM
Finding Cycle Courier Work In London Martin Harlow UK 21 August 29th 03 01:46 AM