If only she had been wearing a helmet!

Old July 27th 05, 05:35 AM
41

Default If only she had been wearing a helmet!

http://tinyurl.com/7shvf
http://tinyurl.com/b3a22

If you saw the video clip, it was even more spectacular: good height
plus rapid rotation too.

No doubt the ER doctor's first words we "You're lucky you were
wearing a helmet. It probably saved your life."

Hey, that other thread is over 500 messages long now, switch over to
here.r

Old July 27th 05, 06:39 AM
Werehatrack

On 26 Jul 2005 21:35:53 -0700, "41" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/7shvf
http://tinyurl.com/b3a22

If you saw the video clip, it was even more spectacular: good height
plus rapid rotation too.

Greg Louganis clipped the platform on a dive in the Olympics at least
once, as well.

http://www.factmonster.com/spot/mm-louganis.html
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old July 27th 05, 11:19 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

They really shouldn't let kids do that w/o helmets.

And I think Louganis and his ilk are setting a bad example for our
young people. It's one thing if they want to play with their own
lives. But think of the children! Won't someone please think of the
children?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old July 27th 05, 11:54 AM
41

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

It's one thing if they want to play with their own
lives. But think of the c hildren!

Hey, she is a child! Only 17. You can bet legislation is on the way.`

Old July 27th 05, 01:02 PM

But he got AIDS into the pool- I would even let that poisoned water
splash on me

Old July 27th 05, 01:21 PM
H M Leary

In article .com,
"41" wrote:

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

It's one thing if they want to play with their own
lives. But think of the c hildren!

Hey, she is a child! Only 17. You can bet legislation is on the way.`

Jack Hawkins as Marcus Aurelius, Commander of the Roman Fleet

To: Charlton Heston as Juddah Ben Hur, in the movie Ben Hur

Sorry if some one answerd this before. I have been suffering from the
heat. All of my riding has been on the trainer in front of the AC while
watching the TDF.

HAND
be cool
Old July 27th 05, 02:31 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

wrote:
But he got AIDS into the pool- I would even let that poisoned water
splash on me

heaven forbid!!

Get it?...more of dog's revenge?

Old July 27th 05, 03:52 PM

ahhhhhhhh!
a local retard jumped from a condo's roof into the pool- i dunno uh 14
stories?
wow that was fun so he did it again and clipped the pool's masonary
edge. owowowowow
same locale, a window washer fell 11 stories. now this is a long way
down.
he lives, after falling thru the brush