UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

Old October 12th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Default UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

btw. the guy bashing his rim near the end... (around minute 45)

thats me with the useless dob stuff...

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old October 12th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Jerrick;1111226 wrote:
If you dont want to burn a dvd just virtually mount the cd image and
watch it form there. Thats what I do.

4hrs left on it (just started) so ill watch it tomorrow.

could you possibly explain how to do this? DVD burner is being a pain

--
kington99

Dave

Old October 12th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

brendan;1111794 wrote:
copy the URL into the URL bar of your browser and press enter.

wget http://djwaiodwji.com/video.img

!

links dead

--
UniKid2

-To be, or not to be... That is the question....-
The ****s will be up and running within a day or two at ogreshirts.com
- Ogre
0

/ I \

/ ' \
Old October 12th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

kington99;1111848 wrote:
could you possibly explain how to do this? DVD burner is being a pain

Download daemon tools lite and install it.

Once it's installed right click on the icon in the system tray and
'mount image'.

Select the movie and you should then be able to watch it with your
usual video software with daemon tools acting as a virtual disk drive.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old October 12th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Downloaded the 2.8gb file, didn't worked. Yay I'm happy, now I can't
enjoy the dvd and I can't download anything else big fr the rest of the
month because I will go over my download limit....

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old October 12th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Have you tried the steps above or burning it to dvd?

Old October 12th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Awsome Jess

I could se me in the UNICON fun part, glinding down the hall and
talking with miles and spencer in front of Lars shop, and in the party
in the massage circle

Really cool... The only thing is that the .img isn't working that
good... My mac said that it was broke, and my pc burned the dvd but the
quality sucked...

Anyway, awesome job... Can't wait to see more from you!

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old October 12th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

Just seen all of the Quicktime version, enjoyed it so much that I
immediately wanted to watch it all again. Perhaps I will be adding
"attend a Unicon" to my bucket list.

It's a "DVD" made available free, but I would have gladly paid for it.

Unfortunately the DVD image doesn't work properly. Although it seems to
play from the beginning OK, any attempt to trick play or select a
chapter causes malfunctions. This applies when playing the .img directly
with xine on my Linux box and PowerDVD on my housemate's PC.

A DVD made from this image using cdrecord/wodim causes problems on two
different hardware players, and exactly the same things happen with a
DVD made with Nero.

--
gkmac

"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
"If its wet, it won't hurt as much when we fall off." - Eddbmxdude
Old October 12th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Jess, that was amazing! Loved every second of it.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
Old October 12th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

MrBoogiejuice;1111949 wrote:
Have you tried the steps above or burning it to dvd?

Yes, and I also tried reading it but not on the dvd and it didn't
worked either...

--
Emile.m