Unicon XV who is going?

Old November 5th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Unicon XV who is going?

I want to go, but it looks like we (me and Louise) may not have the
money or vacation time to make the trip.

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old November 5th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

unicycle6869;1125451 wrote:
I will be there for sure! It'll be my 9th Unicon in a row!!!

9 in a row... nice

If i can make it it'll be my 3rd.

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old November 5th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

Hi i'm new here and this was the first thread I saw. Was just wondering
how you guys pay to fly all the way out to NZ? I have been saving for a
while and only have like $700...

--
UnICycleRoCKs
Old November 6th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Full time jobs for the most of us.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old November 6th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Busking on my 3-wheeler, can get up to $150.00 per 2.5 hours
Also B'days and Christmas= $$$

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
Old November 6th 08, 09:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Hugo_Duguay;1124863 wrote:
I am going for sure, no mather what.

Sweeeeeeeet. Looking forward to riding with you and Pele. (and everyone
else of course.)

So yeah, I'm thinking about going. I'm heading through Wellington
around that time so I might aswell swing in for a look. Might take my
uni too.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old November 8th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wobbling bear

I am humbled by the fact that so many nez-zealanders participated in
European UNicon.
So I am ashamed to think about the budget ... I'll have to convince
significant other to come with me visiting beautiful NZ and convince my
liege Lord to let me not perform my duties for ... well what about 3
weeks?
(moreover the over-sixty unicyclist pack should be enhanced just to
show the public at large this is a sport for everybody).

--
wobbling bear

One Wheel : bear necessity
Old November 8th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

kington99;1124790 wrote:
mememememe. Ahem. Quite excited, after the last two times I've got a
good circle of unicon friends I'm dying to see again (plus a certain
young lady). Might well fly out on christmas day to avoid expensive
fares.

I've just been having a bit of a hunt for flights but can't see far
enough ahead on the websites to see what they're likely to be next
Christmas.

I'm also a bit wary about booking a flight a year in advance when so
many airlines and travel operators are going bust.

But yesh, in short, I'd love to go and am making provisional plans to
do so.

If I go I'll stay over there for a month or two to travel about a bit
and meet up with some friends over there.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old November 8th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

UnICycleRoCKs;1125554 wrote:
...how you guys pay to fly all the way out to NZ? I have been saving for
a while and only have like $700...

That means you'll need at least three more whiles to have enough for the
whole trip probably...

In 2004 Zack Baldwin and Jess Riegel teamed up to do fund-raisers to
help pay for their trip to Japan. The main event they did was get the
city of Roseville to let them use the stage in a local park, where they
advertised a show that they did, collecting donations in the process. I
was going to be in their show too but I couldn't make it. Zack went on
to win the Trials competition, while Jess made an awesome documentary of
the convention experience.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old November 8th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

johnfoss;1127635 wrote:
That means you'll need at least three more whiles to have enough for the
whole trip probably...

In 2004 Zack Baldwin and Jess Riegel teamed up to do fund-raisers to
help pay for their trip to Japan. The main event they did was get the
city of Roseville to let them use the stage in a local park, where they
advertised a show that they did, collecting donations in the process. I
was going to be in their show too but I couldn't make it. Zack went on
to win the Trials competition, while Jess made an awesome documentary of
the convention experience.

Lol yeah even if I did have the money I can't go by myself anyway.
Maybe in a few years
What do people do at shows? Do they do like street performance shows
like on a giraffe or trials/freestyle stuff? I may need to get me a
giraffe instead of a trials unicycle and learn to juggle on it

--
UnICycleRoCKs

What is your favorite color?
Blue. No...yelooooooow
From Monty Python Holy Grail

Unicon 14 Countdown! pedrotejada Unicycling 22 July 24th 08 11:14 PM
UNICON have fun nzunicyclist.dan Unicycling 1 July 21st 06 10:55 AM
Unicon 06 tadaniels Unicycling 4 July 9th 04 12:58 AM
unicon north Unicycling 3 May 2nd 04 02:32 PM