UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

Old October 11th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jester2000

Default UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

[image:
http://unicyclejester.com/images/uni...webbanner.gif]

It took me much longer than I imagined to complete, but its done! The
52-minute feature documentary covers many events at this year's Unicon,
including: Freestyle, Street, Flatland, Trials, Downhill Gliding, Track
events, Uni-Basketball, Uni-Hockey, Opening & Closing Ceremonies, and
the Parade. The film also captures a bit of the fun that takes place in
between the daily competitions. This documentary was made possible by
the generous support of Municycle.com and Unicycle.tv. Thank you!!

_The_BEST_way_to_watch_the_film_ is to download and burn the DVD image.
This includes the full quality film, chapter index, director's
commentary, and more. The feature is conveniently broken up into 12
segments so the viewer has more control over what he or she wishes to
watch!

Use a program like -Nero- or -Roxio's Toast- to burn the downloaded
img file to a dvd disc. Pop in your DVD player and enjoy!
Alternatively, you can play the .img file on your computer using a
program like VLC player (available for both mac & PC). Currently,
however, we are experiencing some problems with this method... try it
and let me know.

3 W A Y S T O W A T C H :

FULL DOWNLOADABLE DVD (2.7 GB)
http://tinyurl.com/4eer37

HIGH-QUALITY QUICKTIME (460 MB)
http://videos.unicycle.tv/727.unicon14-themovie.mov

UNICYCLE.TV MULIT-FORMAT VIEWER (WMV, FLV, & MOV)
http://www.unicycle.tv/video/727-Unicon14-TheMovie

Unfortunately I could not cover all Unicon 14 events. I -really- wish
I could have captured the awesome MUNI competitions, but that particular
day I decided to leave the camera behind and focus on competing.

I hope you enjoy!!

-Jess

--
Jester2000

'unicyclejester.com' (http://www.unicyclejester.com) | 'My Photo
Gallery!' (http://www.unicyclejester.com/gallery)
Old October 11th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

AWESOME!!!! Had no idea you were making this. downloading now, feedback
later.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old October 11th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I'm downloading it and I'm gonna burn it to a dvd like you said to do. I
can't wait, I know its gonna be awesome!

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old October 11th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pseudonym

I'm d/ling too.

How much bandwidth does that site have? It seems to d/l pretty damn
quickly (250kb/s), but a mirror or a torrent might be useful if it gets
bogged down.

--
Pseudonym
Old October 11th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

It's so awesome! Jess did a really good job. Kit made a good interviewer
too. It's really entertaining and funny, I liked the intro too.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old October 11th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jester2000

DVD image mirror:
http://www.testebene.de/unicycle.tv/..._14_riegel.img
Thanks Olaf!

And I forgot to say in my post.... THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME
ON THIS PROJECT!

-Jess

Old October 11th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

That was very well put together, and extremely entertaining.

I wish I was there, but I'm rather exited, because I may be going to
the next unicon.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old October 11th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Twas awesome Jess! I look forward to your coming productions

-Paul

--
timekeeper
Old October 11th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

I was watching the high quality quicktime one and it was loading fine
but then stopped loading in the middle of the flatland competition....so
I'm loading it again after waiting a while so hopefully it will work all
the way through this time...

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel
Old October 11th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

omg yes !!!!! i'm always watching your konnichiwheel video and i am
downloading this right now

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap