Unicycling in Playboy

Old November 12th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Default Unicycling in Playboy

http://tinyurl.com/6c2bb9

Anyone's got a scan of the article? I'm interested.

--
fluxusmaximus

Old November 12th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Scanned from the rider on the photo:

http://tinyurl.com/5fqfj3

Only in german though.

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old November 12th 08, 10:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

fluxusmaximus;1129774 wrote:

Anyone's got a scan of the article? I'm interested.

If anyone has got any other scans from Playboy, then I'm interested

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old November 12th 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

ya let me know too. I am curious. pm me for sure

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
My video
http://www.vimeo.com/1636746
-JOE
Old November 12th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

JosephCampbell;1129851 wrote:
I am curious.

I you're 'curious' then perhaps there are other magazines that would
suit your needs better

--
kington99

Dave

Old November 12th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kidmuni

What did Muni have to do with Playboy?

--
kidmuni

*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in
Australia! - * www.unicycle.com.au
Old November 12th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pembar

Can't find the link, but someone posted about a month ago a link to a TV
news report on 3 German unicyclists going down the highest mountain in
Germany. I dragged a German friend in front of my computer to help me
translate it. It was filmed on the channel RTL.

--
Pembar
Old November 12th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

You'd think that the first unicycle appearance in Playboy would have
someone with a uterus at least, wrapped over it.

Why's unicycling of interest to the mag? Unless of course the Germans
have uhm... less conventional preferences.

--
fluxusmaximus

Old November 12th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
drumstuck

Disgusted. This is utter filth. And the cover price went up recently...

--
drumstuck
Old November 12th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

In germany Level 11 is something usual, thats why unicycling is often
covered in this kind of magazines.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) |