To Evil Ewan, With Greatest

Old May 14th 04, 07:34 PM
KlownLife

Default To Evil Ewan, With Greatest

Hey Ewan, how come you ain't answering your PMs? I thought
this would be the best way to get your attention, now that I've got it
you should go read your PMs, you never know it may change your
life...forever.
Jas'o

--
KlownLife - The Bad Boy Of Uni

I Won't Stop Riding Even If I'm Broken and Beaten,
I'm Going Down In History Boys, Next To Holm And Heaton.
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old May 14th 04, 08:21 PM
evilewan

um i never check my pm's, i'm just slack like that.

--
evilewan - death or glory

--
evilewan.

see the rec.sport.unicycling maintainance FAQ @
http://evilewan.unicyclist.com/
evilewan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1047

Old May 14th 04, 10:19 PM
evilewan

i just noticed that 46 people read this.

just wanted to say that when somebody else has a ping like this adressed
to them i read it too.

--
evilewan - death or glory

Old May 14th 04, 11:37 PM
mscalisi

evilewan wrote:
*i just noticed that 46 people read this.

just wanted to say that when somebody else has a ping like this
adressed to them i read it too. *

I NEVER read someone elses's ping. ;-)

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old May 15th 04, 06:55 AM
Rayden

mscalisi wrote:
*

I NEVER read someone elses's ping. ;-) *

Naturally.

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264