12 Foot Unicycle Beer Bong Video on Youtube

Old October 16th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Default 12 Foot Unicycle Beer Bong Video on Youtube

Well, I had a party last weekend and one of my friends, Cameron Ulmer,
decided to do another 12 foot unicycle beer bong so I got it on video
this time. He did this one other time a few years ago, once while
holding on and another while riding, but all we have are pictures of
it. So now we have a video to proove it! 'Click here!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5VFzuL0DeQ)

Unfortunately the quality is not very good due to the poor lighting (it
was at night) and I can't seem to flip it so you'll have to watch it
sideways but here is the link to the video on youtube. If anyone knows
how to flip it and/or lighten it up so it's easier to see please let me
know. All I have is Ulead Movie Wizard that came with my camera and it
doesn't let me do much and I don't want to pay for a program at this
time. So if you know of any free programs I could use, let me know. Or
I could send you the file if anyone wanted to edit it themselves....

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old October 16th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

Nice, i would be scared to fall down .

--
Lutz

'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) | 'AJATA'
(http://www.ajata.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)

'Video' (http://www.ajata.de/2m/lutz/point.wmv)
Lutz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1752

Old October 16th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
burjzyntski

cool

I thought you meant it was a 12ft beer bong, not a guy doing a beer
bong on a 12ft unicycle!

...Still impressive, though.

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old October 16th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

I don't think things like this are very appropiate. I admit some of my
videos have a swear word here and there, but none advertise beer and
beer bongs.

--
unifreak7

One hop is a gift.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 16th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

unifreak7 wrote:
I don't think things like this are very appropiate. I admit some of my
videos have a swear word here and there, but none advertise beer and
beer bongs.

Uh, is there something wrong with beer?

--
tholub

Old October 16th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

tholub wrote:
Uh, is there something wrong with beer?

No, no is the answer to the question

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old October 16th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Hah thats pretty funny, I kind of agree with shaun but at the same time
its not like you are saying go out and drink beer, so I think its
pretty neat. It would also be pretty hard to just hold and pour and
drink from anything like that while riding a 12 foot giraffe, so the
fact that its beer really doesn't matter to me. Plus I'm Canadian, beer
here is as common as water, but unlike the states, our beer doesn't
taste like it .

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old October 16th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
burjzyntski

haha, owned.

(I remember driving from where we were in caseville, michigan to
toronto just so my dad could get some good beer)

Old October 16th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Catboy

I have to bring a giraffe to the next party I go to...

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

----The biggest pussy you'll ever meet.

Old October 16th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

unifreak7 wrote:
I don't think things like this are very appropiate. I admit some of my
videos have a swear word here and there, but none advertise beer and
beer bongs.

Hey, come on lighten up. It's entertaining right? Probably even made
you smile, right? Just cause you probably couldn't do it, doesn't mean
you have to say it shouldn't be posted! J/K cause you probably could
do it if you really wanted to....

And it was only 1 beer bong, not like 10 in a row which then I could
see an issue with it. Speaking of which, his brother Preston Ulmer, I
believe still has the record of most beer bongs done on a standard uni.
Don't remember the count but know it was over 5!

Anyhow, lets not bitch and just have fun, eh? Maybe this will make
things better; PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! and if you do, make sure
you are of legal age...