New Lights - Ayup

Old April 11th 07, 07:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rhino-x[_2_]

Default New Lights - Ayup

Gags..........remember me?

I was a product tester for these lights when they were in
'pre-production' mode, and have been running them for a while.

I have tired everything, but cannot kill them.

--
Rhino-x

Old April 11th 07, 01:28 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

"Rhino-x" wrote in message

Gags..........remember me?

I was a product tester for these lights when they were in
'pre-production' mode, and have been running them for a while.

I have tired everything, but cannot kill them.

--
Rhino-x

Hey Rhino....how is life in Brisvegas treating you???

I actually went in and saw Dan at Shifterbikes last week and scored a set of
sushi bars for the fixie and one of his last merino shifterbikes jerseys!!!
Have you discovered the fixie scene up there yet?? Still racing??

Gags

Old April 11th 07, 11:59 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 11, 10:28 pm, "Gags" wrote:
"Rhino-x" wrote in message

Gags..........remember me?

I was a product tester for these lights when they were in
'pre-production' mode, and have been running them for a while.

I have tired everything, but cannot kill them.

--
Rhino-x

Hey Rhino....how is life in Brisvegas treating you???

I actually went in and saw Dan at Shifterbikes last week and scored a set of
sushi bars for the fixie and one of his last merino shifterbikes jerseys!!!

Do they have sheepskin knicks too?

Old April 12th 07, 12:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_28_]

Bleve Wrote:

Do they have sheepskin knicks too?

Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........could have used those up here this morning.
Got down to a chilly 17 degrees

--
monsterman

Old April 12th 07, 01:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych[_23_]

monsterman Wrote:
Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........could have used those up here this morning.
Got down to a chilly 17 degrees

I weep for you MM. It's about 5 degrees when I go feed my horse - need
gloves now when I mix up the feed and add water. Cold water and 5
degrees = numb white painful hands :-(

But I should get me some of these lights to wear on my head when I go
feed her in the dark in the evenings now Does it void warranty if
you aren't riding your bike (but still have them helmet mounted) and
your 500kg horse crashes into them?

--
warrwych

Old April 13th 07, 05:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Apr 11, 8:18 am, "Dave A" wrote:
On Apr 8, 5:18 pm, "Donga" wrote:

On Apr 8, 8:20 am, "\(\(\(\(º" wrote:

Still interested in going halves ?

Yes, are you? I'll be away for a week so I might be slow in response.
pjl dot whittle at optusnet dot com dot au.

donga

Donga,
I'm keen to go halves in a set if you still want to. Tried to email
you but it bounced.

Cheers
DaveA

Try again on pjl dot whittle at optusnet dot com dot au . I am back.

Donga

Old April 20th 07, 02:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave A

On Apr 5, 6:21 pm, "Gags" wrote:

I ended up with the "bullet" style with an annodised red body and a gold end
cap.....they look really good and to top it all off they are waterproof to 5
metres!!! I am really happy with them and all the guys at work who ride
want a set too!! It is good to see a locally developed product that is so
good and I hope that the guy does really well out of them (I am pretty sure
he will).

Gags

Thanks for tip Gags. I was looking for lights and was just about to
pay more for an inferior product. Mine arrived today. Just finished
the first charge.
First test tonight.
Love the minimalist approach.

Cheers
DaveA

Old April 20th 07, 11:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

"Dave A" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 5, 6:21 pm, "Gags" wrote:

Thanks for tip Gags. I was looking for lights and was just about to
pay more for an inferior product. Mine arrived today. Just finished
the first charge.
First test tonight.
Love the minimalist approach.

Cheers
DaveA

Make sure you let us know what you think of them. I have been extra
motivated since I got mine and at least two mornings a week I get up at
around 0430h for an hour and a half of riding before then doing my usual
50min or so commute to work.

Out of interest, what colour did you end up getting for the lights??

Gags

Old April 20th 07, 11:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

Gags wrote:
Make sure you let us know what you think of them. I have been extra
motivated since I got mine and at least two mornings a week I get up at
around 0430h for an hour and a half of riding before then doing my usual
50min or so commute to work.

And at lunch you run a half marathon?

DaveB
Old April 20th 07, 11:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 20, 8:14 pm, "Gags" wrote:
"Dave A" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Apr 5, 6:21 pm, "Gags" wrote:

Thanks for tip Gags. I was looking for lights and was just about to
pay more for an inferior product. Mine arrived today. Just finished
the first charge.
First test tonight.
Love the minimalist approach.

Cheers
DaveA

Make sure you let us know what you think of them. I have been extra
motivated since I got mine and at least two mornings a week I get up at
around 0430h for an hour and a half of riding before then doing my usual
50min or so commute to work.

Out of interest, what colour did you end up getting for the lights??

I just ordered the roady kit today, but I send a curse at the designer
of that website. YOU EVIL, EVIL *******! It's -awful-

(mine are blue, btw ,, I await them with anticipation)

Bar End lights JohnB UK 8 August 22nd 05 12:17 PM
HID lights RT Mountain Biking 0 October 14th 04 06:07 PM
Lights BrakePiston UK 0 April 29th 04 03:49 PM
Break lights turn lights and handle bar lights Truepurple Techniques 30 November 17th 03 04:02 AM
lights Simon Mason UK 2 August 17th 03 06:58 AM