Baw Baw photos

Old April 24th 07, 08:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default Baw Baw photos

On Apr 24, 5:31 pm, JayWoo JayWoo.2pj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Jono L Wrote: Top Stuff Jaywoo. You deserved that win so much with all the prep you
did. What's the next goal? De Bortoli? It'll be a sweet race...

Cheers! Yeah, that will be the next major one.

I'll definitely get some photos from that, I'm doing the webpage &
event photography.

All those climbing camps at Hotham paid off, eh?

Old April 24th 07, 11:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_49_]

Bleve Wrote:
On Apr 23, 9:55 pm, RobM
wrote:
ProfTournesol Wrote: yep, up on the CSV site - thanks Carl:-)

Thanks for the pics, Carl.
The A grade sprint was something else to watch - blink and you'd have
missed it. After taking a climb like that ... magnificent stuff. The
only part I regretted about the day was, err, trying to climb Baw Baw
on two wheels.

I rode it (not the race, just the climb, from just before Tanjil Bren)
a couple of years ago. Racing up it is just phenomenal. It took me 55
mins to do the last 6km.

We were a bit late - made the mistake of using a car instead of the
motorbike and only got shots of the 2nd half of the field. I'm glad
you like the photos!

Im touched Bleve that the only time you have done the climb was when i
was harping on about doing it and you took me out!!!

Two years later, im a lot wiser and arent so interested anymore....

--
byron27

Old April 24th 07, 11:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
roshea[_38_]

JayWoo Wrote:
Cheers! Hmmm, could be. I've only recently met him through a group of
roadies I ride with. He's on the left in this pic;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaywoo/469089601/Yep, that's him. I had the room next to him at college for 2 years. He's

not exactly new to this cycling stuff - he was pretty keen back then too
(mid-1980's)!

--
roshea

Old April 24th 07, 12:58 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L[_24_]

JayWoo Wrote:

Sounds like you gave it a good crack, rockin'! Who & how many in the
break?

Ahhh few drapacs, few New south wales institue of sport guys, few
Praties guys (taswegian cycling team) and quite a few individuals,
orignially about 15 guys. Unfortunately the guys from NSWIS and
Praties wouldn't work as their team leaders were back in the bunch, we
could (coulda woulda shoulda..) have stayed away if they all put in.

--
Jono L

Old April 24th 07, 01:27 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 24, 8:07 pm, byron27 byron27.2pj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Bleve Wrote:

On Apr 23, 9:55 pm, RobM
wrote:
[...]

heh, yes .. it's not a hill for those of us blessed with fast twitch,
that's for sure

Old April 24th 07, 01:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_18_]

Bleve Wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:07 pm, byron27 byron27.2pj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Bleve Wrote:

On Apr 23, 9:55 pm, RobM

wrote:
[...]

fast twitch fibres, but slow twitch brain:-)

--
ProfTournesol

Old April 25th 07, 01:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

Bleve wrote:
heh, yes .. it's not a hill for those of us blessed with fast twitch,
that's for sure

What about those of us without fast or slow twitch. I recall that
climb being daunting enough in the car.

DaveB
Old April 25th 07, 11:24 PM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych[_34_]

JayWoo Wrote:
Cheers! I think that is what has drawn me to this race.
I hope the cheque isn't going to bounce!

Me too!!!! Otherwise WCC's in trouble

--
warrwych

Sequence Photos KcTheAcy Unicycling 25 March 15th 06 06:42 PM
Any got RTB photos? Deest Australia 2 January 23rd 06 10:35 PM
Some photos MattB Mountain Biking 8 July 8th 05 12:49 AM
Photos of my kitchen David Martin UK 11 February 16th 05 02:00 AM
BUC Photos rogeratunicycledotcom Unicycling 3 December 24th 03 09:24 PM