just broke my seatpost! Which to get?

Old November 28th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

Default just broke my seatpost! Which to get?

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/74528
Question: seatpost?

- KH 08
- Koxx-one aluminium
- Koxx-one the increased strength one
- Koxx-one pittfighter I
- Koxx-one pittfighter II

i had a 07 KH and im wondering if i should get one of the new KH 08's or
a koxx, if koxx, which?

--
sigve

_*Sorry_for_my_english_it's_not_great,_but_I_work_ hard_to_get_it_better_
*_
Old November 28th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Go KH... It's good and cheaper...

If you want a Koxx One, DO NOT buy the aluminium and the reinforced...
To weak...

The QU-AX reinforced is also cool and cheap. Hugo broke 2, but I never
heard of any other broken seatposts...

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old November 28th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

pedrotejada;1139749 wrote:

The QU-AX reinforced is also cool and cheap. Hugo broke 2, but I never
heard of any other broken seatposts...

I've never used a Qu-ax seatpost, but have never heard anyone bash it
and most people seem to like it a lot.

Out of the seat post you suggested, I would go with the KH 08.

--
Michaelgoround
Old November 28th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

well thanks and im pretty upset now because i had to get my mum to buy a
seatpost for me and the 10 minutes she had today she agreed to, and we
decided a koxx-one reinforced. but i think i wont brake it that soon,
because i had my kh 07 for like a year, and i think i will get a KH 08
seatpost for christmas, if they have got it on unisalg.dk

Old November 28th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

sigve;1139753 wrote:
well thanks and im pretty upset now because i had to get my mum to buy a
seatpost for me and the 10 minutes she had today she agreed to, and we
decided a koxx-one reinforced. but i think i wont brake it that soon,
because i had my kh 07 for like a year, and i think i will get a KH 08
seatpost for christmas, if they have got it on unisalg.dk

Email Lars and ask if he will have it soon. UDC just received a
container with lots of stuff. MDC have 08's too, and isn't far away from
you. Email them! May will be cheaper to buy a KH.

I broke a reinforced in less than two weeks...

Old November 28th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

what is MDC? and i will just get the seatpost because my mother has
allready payed for it!

Old November 28th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

pedrotejada;1139749 wrote:
Go KH... It's good and cheaper...

If you want a Koxx One, DO NOT buy the aluminium and the reinforced...
To weak...

The QU-AX reinforced is also cool and cheap. Hugo broke 2, but I never
heard of any other broken seatposts...

Well, Niles and I broke the Qu-ax reinforced before Hugo.
That was after 6 months of use (got them at FLUCK 2007) so prety good
alu post. I now got a Kh08 post but haven't ridden it at all...

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old November 28th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Probailer2;1139793 wrote:
Well, Niles and I broke the Qu-ax reinforced before Hugo.
That was after 6 months of use (got them at FLUCK 2007) so prety good
alu post. I now got a Kh08 post but haven't ridden it at all...

I believe that 6 months is pretty good. People broke Pit Fighter 2
before than that! The QU-AX is definetely a nice seatpost, I have one
myself and it's really nice.

Ride your koxx. If you ride too hard you'll brake it. You can brake
everything, just depends of your style, how much you ride...

By the way, MDC is municycle.com, the german unicycle.com!

Old November 29th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

on my 29" quax i have a good seatpost, it's quite wierd tho

ooooooooooooooo --- seat
\I --- wierd think at seatpost

it's good but it doesn't fit in my kris holm frame
i have ordered a koxx reinforced, but i will buy a KH 08 after
christmas i think. along with a new tire my monty is pretty wore
out

Old November 29th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

sigve;1140253 wrote:
on my 29" quax i have a good seatpost, it's quite wierd tho

ooooooooooooooo --- seat
\I --- wierd think at seatpost

it's good but it doesn't fit in my kris holm frame
i have ordered a koxx reinforced, but i will buy a KH 08 after
christmas i think. along with a new tire my monty is pretty wore
out

If I'm not wrong, the weird thing is called Gusset. The Pit Fighter 2
have it too and in both sides, but smaller:
[image:
http://www.koxx-one.com/images/matos...hterII250.jpg]

It's a good way to have a strong seatpost!

EDIT: Oooh, I forgot to say, I heard about people who cutted the
fingers in the Pit Fighter 2 gusset!!! I still like the QU-ax and KH
more!