Hope you enjoy echelons.

Old August 5th 12, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Hope you enjoy echelons.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/qata...mpionship-slot

Old August 5th 12, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/qata...mpionship-slot

Quote:
A source close to the UCI told Cyclingnews that Qatar is now the only
bid left in the race and that the Qatari delegation pressed for an
exclusive agreement that would rule out any competition.
WTF does that mean?

Quote:
The governing body's decision and the dates for the event have yet to be
agreed upon but there are still finer points to be confirmed before a
full agreement is reached.
*Translated:* Hein to Phatty -- See if you can get them Camel Jockeys to
add another zero to the "Insurance Premium" they offered you.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old August 5th 12, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 05/08/2012 20:51, Davey Crockett wrote:

*Translated:* Hein to Phatty -- See if you can get them Camel Jockeys to
add another zero to the "Insurance Premium" they offered you.

Bingo! The last time the *tour* of Qatar took place the total audience for any
stage consisted of two guys in a pickup truck, a donkey and a couple of camels.
Mind ewe the camel looked as if it was well into it's cycle racing.

Old August 5th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Bingo! The last time the *tour* of Qatar took place the total audience
for any stage consisted of two guys in a pickup truck, a donkey and a
couple of camels. Mind ewe the camel looked as if it was well into it's
cycle racing.

The camel was probably hotter than the local chicks in their burqas.
Old August 5th 12, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 05/08/2012 21:54, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
Bingo! The last time the *tour* of Qatar took place the total audience
for any stage consisted of two guys in a pickup truck, a donkey and a
couple of camels. Mind ewe the camel looked as if it was well into it's
cycle racing.

The camel was probably hotter than the local chicks in their burqas.

I've worked in Saudi Arabia and the camels there aren't that hot but some of the
goats with their long floppy ears and their provocative come and get me look are
enough to drive a chap to drink. Except there isn't any there of course.

Old August 6th 12, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 05/08/2012 20:51, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/qata...mpionship-slot

Quote:
A source close to the UCI told Cyclingnews that Qatar is now the only
bid left in the race and that the Qatari delegation pressed for an
exclusive agreement that would rule out any competition.

WTF does that mean?

Harald Tiedemann Hansen's not impressed with Qatar as a premier race venue either.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/norw...-championships

Old August 7th 12, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 05/08/2012 20:51, Davey Crockett wrote:
| atriage a écrit profondement:
|
| | http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/qata...mpionship-slot

Quote:
A source close to the UCI told Cyclingnews that Qatar is now
| the only bid left in the race and that the Qatari delegation pressed
| for an exclusive agreement that would rule out any competition.
|

| WTF does that mean?
|
| Harald Tiedemann Hansen's not impressed with Qatar as a premier race venue either.
| http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/norw...-championships

It's New World Order politics pure and simple on a global scale.

Don't take it from Davey, research for yourself and you will see what a
total ******** Qatar is (Virtual Slavery, Forced Prostitution, Apostacy
laws [Praise be to Allah], Capital Punishment and the whole nine-yards
of repressive anti basic human rights rigmarole.

Not to mention that in September, it's hotter than the Hobs of Hell in
that middle eastern Shangri-La.

Cut short, the whole lot stinks to High Heaven of a de facto
non-negociated Sweetheart-Deal to hold an event of International
Standing (at least to bikies, and probably governments too) in a totally
inhospitable venue.

enjoy.. food UK 0 April 4th 09 10:41 AM
Enjoy! PK[_2_] UK 2 October 19th 08 10:38 AM
********enjoy******** [email protected] Techniques 0 December 2nd 07 02:02 PM
********enjoy******** [email protected] UK 0 December 2nd 07 02:00 PM
Enjoy :-) dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 2 January 25th 04 01:56 AM