FAQ?

Old August 2nd 12, 05:39 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Trent W. Buck

Default FAQ?

Does this group still have an FAQ?
I can't see one in the last few thousand posts (the rest have expired away).
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/a_b_faq.htm is dated 2005, and the main
link is busted.
Old August 2nd 12, 06:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:39:36 +1000
Trent W. Buck wrote:
Does this group still have an FAQ?
I can't see one in the last few thousand posts (the rest have expired away).
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/a_b_faq.htm is dated 2005, and the main
link is busted.

I don't think it has a frequently anything....

Zebee
- neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster
Old August 2nd 12, 02:21 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 2/08/2012 8:51 PM, Blue Heeler wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

- neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster

I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
seems rare in FNQ

Have you checked ebay ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_f...All-Categories
Old August 2nd 12, 02:22 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

- neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster

I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
seems rare in FNQ

And from a cycle shop in the UK

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/M...FWaXpgoddkAAZg
Old August 2nd 12, 10:08 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:51:51 +1000
Blue Heeler wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

- neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster

I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
seems rare in FNQ

Are you competing or just soaking up atmosphere?

It seems the gun bike for the front runners is a Ti 2 speed with
frighteningly high gearing.

Zebee
Old August 3rd 12, 12:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_8_]

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

- neglecting the 'bent in favour of the Brompton. Ah well, both
weird bikes so it's not a complete disaster

I'm going to the 2013 Brompton cup at Blenheim, I've found a tweed
jacket and am now searching for a Deerstalker. Strangley such apparel
seems rare in FNQ

Have you checked ebay ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_f...All-Categories

But this is for FNQ: