Putting on a show in Kosovo

Old August 4th 04, 09:28 AM
duke

Default Putting on a show in Kosovo

Hello all,
Even though I am only a skill level two or so, I put on a show for some
kids at the Woman and Childs center in Pristina Kosovo. Belevie it or
not, no UPDs.

I return to my family in Germany on Monday after six months. I have a
20" uni waiting for my 8-year-old son to start learning on.

Father and son uniing together, will be nice.

--
duke - AH-64, UH-1H, OH-58, Uni Pilot

Duke in Kosovo
"My Unis are smile machines"
duke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6747

Old August 4th 04, 09:34 AM
duke

For some reason, the picture won't load. Here is a link to the picture
- http://members.roadfly.com/dukem535i2/Dukenkids1.jpg

Old August 4th 04, 09:50 AM
one wheeled stallion

Cool! Well done! What did the kids think of it?? I don't suppose there
are many unicyclists in Kosovo are there?!

How I long for a giraffe! What is that one you have in the photo?

Cool, I can't wait to A)get some kids and B)teach them to unicycle!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"I'm going to be polite in this whole message except for here.

Idiot." - John Foss

one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old August 4th 04, 04:59 PM
leo

Cool!

I wonder how long is the wait for a website unicycle.mil, a very special
force!
I don't know where in Germany you are, but have a look at this:
http://tinyurl.com/5xfsx

--
leo - errorist

Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
866-UNI-CYCL
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224