2005 Hastings Highlands Hilly Hundred

Old April 8th 05, 08:10 PM
JD

Default 2005 Hastings Highlands Hilly Hundred

Hey, spammer. Why don't you give me $35 to ride any trail you want in
SoCal?

JD

Old April 9th 05, 02:32 AM
Baggs McJungle

Oh please forgive me you big brave American for intruding on your precious
little message board to post something that is for a worthy cause. You good
sir are the very reason most of the world hates your country. You arrogant
*******! Take a good long suck of my cog.

oups.com...

Old April 9th 05, 03:06 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Baggs McJungle wrote:
Oh please forgive me you big brave American for intruding on your precious
little message board to post something that is for a worthy cause. You good
sir are the very reason most of the world hates your country. You arrogant
*******! Take a good long suck of my cog.

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hey, spammer. Why don't you give me $35 to ride any trail you want in
SoCal?

JD

And a top-poster to boot! What made him think you were American, JD? I
thought we already established you were an alien.

I wonder why the OP left off all the other wheeled vehicle newsgroups.

I wonder why he's using the Internet. After all, it is a creation of
the American military. Maybe he's just ****ed that we finally got smart
and closed the borders.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 9th 05, 03:24 AM
cerebral misfit

"Baggs McJungle" whined in message
snip whining

You good sir are the very reason most of the world hates your country.

so?

Old April 9th 05, 03:43 AM

Baggs McJungle wrote:
Oh please forgive me you big brave American for intruding on your

precious
little message board to post something that is for a worthy cause.

You good
sir are the very reason most of the world hates your country. You

arrogant
*******! Take a good long suck of my cog.

Baggs McJungle is a gay Canadian porn star.

oups.com...

Old April 11th 05, 05:36 PM
JD

Baggs McJungle top posted:
Oh please forgive me you big brave American for intruding on your

precious
little message board to post something that is for a worthy cause.

The last time I checked, Usenet isn't a message board.

You good sir are the very reason most of the world hates your

country.

Imagine that, a race promoter who is a hater. What else do you hate
besides Americans and singletrack?

You arrogant *******! Take a good long suck of my cog.

Your lack of imagination is showing...

JD

Old April 12th 05, 03:52 AM
Dave W

"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...

Baggs McJungle top posted:
Oh please forgive me you big brave American for intruding on your

precious
little message board to post something that is for a worthy cause.

The last time I checked, Usenet isn't a message board.

You good sir are the very reason most of the world hates your

country.

Imagine that, a race promoter who is a hater. What else do you hate
besides Americans and singletrack?

You arrogant *******! Take a good long suck of my cog.

Your lack of imagination is showing...

JD

I dunno...suck my COG is not usually something YOU hear (read) very much I'm
sure...

I'd say it was pretty inventive...

Chilly Hilly Ride, Seattle, 27 February 2005 harper Unicycling 17 March 10th 05 05:23 AM
Hilly Hundred info Newsgroups Rides 2 August 25th 04 04:54 AM
Anyone Interested in riding in Indiana "Hilly Hundred" ? Kokomo Juggler Unicycling 2 June 7th 04 12:11 PM