24hr RR

Old May 9th 06, 09:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default 24hr RR

"Rhino-x" wrote in message

Tam,

Fellow soloist at the race, I chatted to heaps around the course. It
was a great field, and all the soloist are top guys. I happened to camp
with bellie, and was his lead man on the morning of day two (after a
rest, while he rode throughout the night).

I will be back for more........are you doing the other endurance
events. My goal is MONT as a solo as well........maybe we should
organise all the Brisbane people who are doing solo at mont together
for some long days in the saddle.

RHINO
--
Rhino-x

Tam, you might have seen Rhino around the track.......he was the shady
looking character who was more than likely wearing socks that ended
somewhere near his knees!!!

I will keep on eye on the forum at work and make sure that we score a couple
of the pre-paid spots in the Mont.........gotta love fringe benefits when
they crop up.

Gags

Old May 9th 06, 09:39 AM posted to aus.bicycle

i hereby state that Gags aint allowed to pass me uphill on BR's or I'm
dobbing to his missus that he's off to the Mont to spend time with some
Qld chick

Flying"machiavellian"Dutch

--
flyingdutch

Old May 10th 06, 12:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Rhino-x wrote:

Tam,

Fellow soloist at the race, I chatted to heaps around the course. It
was a great field, and all the soloist are top guys. I happened to camp
with bellie, and was his lead man on the morning of day two (after a
rest, while he rode throughout the night).

I will be back for more........are you doing the other endurance
events. My goal is MONT as a solo as well........maybe we should
organise all the Brisbane people who are doing solo at mont together
for some long days in the saddle.

I plan on doing all the other events I can, I really love the loop
courses because even when you've done them heaps of times, they are ever
changing and still interesting, unlike the fire trails in most enduros.
I hope to do the MTB Marathon too, the Kooralbyn-Boonah one because the
Coffs one clashes with the Gold Coast Marathon.

Andrew Bell was so cool, I felt almost guilty at having the same
surname. I was worried people would think I was related to him, in which
case they'd be saying, "Dude, why don't you teach your sister how to
RIDE?!" Hehehehe.

I reckon we should indeed do some long days. I post with my real email
address so you know where to find me.

Tam
Old May 10th 06, 12:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Gags wrote:

"Rhino-x" wrote in message

Tam,

Fellow soloist at the race, I chatted to heaps around the course. It
was a great field, and all the soloist are top guys. I happened to camp
with bellie, and was his lead man on the morning of day two (after a
rest, while he rode throughout the night).

I will be back for more........are you doing the other endurance
events. My goal is MONT as a solo as well........maybe we should
organise all the Brisbane people who are doing solo at mont together
for some long days in the saddle.

RHINO
--
Rhino-x

Tam, you might have seen Rhino around the track.......he was the shady
looking character who was more than likely wearing socks that ended
somewhere near his knees!!!

Gotta love those long sox.

I will keep on eye on the forum at work and make sure that we score a couple
of the pre-paid spots in the Mont.........gotta love fringe benefits when
they crop up.

Sweet. I've already had a chat to Russ Baker about Mont and he's keen
to get me down there :-)

Tam