What made you wanna ride?

Old February 17th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
LiLpunk2012

Default What made you wanna ride?

My dad got me started.....

5 years later here i am.......having the most in my life

--
LiLpunk2012

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?
*Caution-I may have no idea what im talking about*
♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
Trial uni fund ~ 31.93 out of 273.00
LiLpunk2012's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14243

Old February 18th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniHappy

I read about Kris Holm in a book. Months later a watched a movie and
there were people unicycling. I always thought it would be fun but i
didn't want to spend money on something i wasn't sure i would like.
Well, for Christmas my parents got me a unicycle. A few days later i
was riding.

--
UniHappy
UniHappy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14382

Old February 18th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Grenade

My friend got one so i tried it and i thought its was awsome

--
Grenade
Grenade's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14303

Old February 18th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Well this summer I was watching t.v. and saw a guy juggling so I decided
to learn how. Then I went to juggle store and saw that they did have
unicycles which I have always wanted I almost got one 2-3 years back
but my dad wouldn't let me. As I saw the unicycles at the site it made
me want one so so so bad and reminded my that I have always thought
about getting one since the 3-4 grade. So I got one for my b-day this
year I have only had it for a week so far and can ride it yay.

--
wickedbob

I am a bad speller! "Precision is as much a mindset as it is a
skill"-Loren
wickedbob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14353

Old February 18th 07, 12:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
epistolize

a clairvoyant in india said i oughtn't ride two wheeled vehicles.

it took me about two and a half years to come to the obvious
conclusion.

yeah, i can be a bit clueless sometimes.

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin
and flow freely

organise my thughts into lines

and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

2nd official Muni ride!! unidaddy Unicycling 4 September 4th 05 03:00 AM
Coker Challenge - Durango Colorado - Never Been Done trailguy Unicycling 53 June 14th 05 05:33 PM
Almost epic muni ride john_childs Unicycling 17 September 28th 03 04:21 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
A Sycamore Canyon "Homecoming" ride Michael Paul Mountain Biking 0 July 21st 03 08:44 PM