{SYD} Idiot alert

Old April 16th 07, 09:48 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default {SYD} Idiot alert

On Apr 17, 3:27 am, ozbiker2 ozbiker2.2p5...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
I believe that incitement to commit an offense is an offense itself. If
this is so then Bell should have been charged already.
Any lawyers out there care to comment.

--
ozbiker2

The registered office of the 'paper' is in NSW. An NSW a.b.-er may
care to forward the information to the Attorney General and the
Commissioner of Police and request it be dealt with.

donga

Old April 17th 07, 04:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-04-16, Donga wrote:
The registered office of the 'paper' is in NSW. An NSW a.b.-er may
care to forward the information to the Attorney General and the
Commissioner of Police and request it be dealt with.

I just sent off a nice long email to "Disco Stu" Bell's boss. I feel
much calmer now I've got some things off my chest.

I'll see what she does about it before I follow up.

Contact info for the magazine is he
http://www.partysan.com.au/aboutus.php

--
John
Is that the truth, or is your News Limited?
Old April 17th 07, 05:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_9_]

John Pitts Wrote:

I'll see what she does about it before I follow up.

Don't hold your breath for a response, I sent an email about 2 days
ago, and no reply so far, I don't think they really give a toss. Given
the trash they publish does not surprise me.

--
MikeyOz

Old April 17th 07, 08:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_127_]

MikeyOz Wrote:
Don't hold your breath for a response, I sent an email about 2 days ago,
and no reply so far, I don't think they really give a toss. Given the
trash they publish does not surprise me.

Read Phil's take on this he http://www.spinopsys.com/archives/968

A retraction has been promised, so we'll see how that goes.

--
cfsmtb