Pedro's Road Rage Bicycle Lube

Old May 10th 07, 12:09 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Adam F[_3_]

Default Pedro's Road Rage Bicycle Lube

Donga wrote:
On May 10, 3:20 pm, Bean Long wrote:
Simon wrote:
I bought Pedro's Ice Wax because PBK told me to and I may as well have
used soap. I did everything it said - cleaned the chain first, applied
generously, allowed it to "set up" overnight - and my dura ace running
gear could not complete 100kms without squeaking. Maybe Road Rage is
lighter and better for the road, but Ice Wax is the worst lube I have
ever used.

Maybe road rage is what you get after using Pedro's products?!

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

I wonder if their pumps are any good? I've been thinking of picking
one up from Torpedo7, based on their advert material - but if it's all
hot air I'd love to know.

Donga

The tyre levers work fine

--
//Adam F
Old May 10th 07, 01:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-05-10, SomeGuy wrote:

Bean Long Wrote:
It's what it says it is! PBK sell what seems to be the entire Pedro's
range:

Not -quite- the whole range. Unlike chainreaction cycles they don't
stock pedro's lip balm (in three different flavours). No I'm not
kidding.

It's a floor wax AND a dessert topping!

--
John
His mind is like a steel trap - full of mice. -- Foghorn Leghorn
Old May 10th 07, 01:36 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_172_]

John Pitts Wrote:

Not -quite- the whole range. Unlike chainreaction cycles they don't
stock pedro's lip balm (in three different flavours). No I'm not
kidding.

It's a floor wax AND a dessert topping!
[/color]

Why not stick to Coca Cola? It cleans bicycle components AND you could
even drink the stuff. Or you could try pepsi.

--
cfsmtb

Old May 10th 07, 03:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-05-10, cfsmtb wrote:

John Pitts Wrote:

It's a floor wax AND a dessert topping!

Why not stick to Coca Cola? It cleans bicycle components AND you could
even drink the stuff.

Yes, as a drink it makes a wonderful degreaser.

Or you could try pepsi.

Erk.

--
John
If you wanna end war and stuff, you gotta sing loud! - Arlo Guthrie
Old May 10th 07, 09:34 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On May 10, 9:09 pm, Adam F wrote:

The tyre levers work fine

--
//Adam F- Hide quoted text -

Unlike the 'Continental' ones I bought cheaply in my last PBK order -
they seem to be made of cheese, the way they bend.

Donga

Old May 10th 07, 11:56 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Donga wrote:

Unlike the 'Continental' ones I bought cheaply in my last PBK order -
they seem to be made of cheese, the way they bend.

Yeah... I got a set of those. The little lip at the end of one now
bends the OTHER way. I only carry them now in case my other ones break.

Old May 11th 07, 12:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On May 11, 8:56 am, Bean Long wrote:
Donga wrote:
Unlike the 'Continental' ones I bought cheaply in my last PBK order -
they seem to be made of cheese, the way they bend.

Yeah... I got a set of those. The little lip at the end of one now
bends the OTHER way. I only carry them now in case my other ones break.
--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Hmmm, psychological effect only. Might as well bin them.

Donga

Cyclist Road Rage [email protected] General 243 May 12th 07 02:29 AM
Road Rage Gags Australia 42 September 22nd 06 03:31 AM
Road rage in Canada dtmeister Australia 1 February 8th 06 02:02 AM
Seen in another place - road rage wafflycat UK 15 May 4th 05 05:32 PM
Cycling road rage. Vic. UK 14 June 9th 04 08:27 PM