Easy Tricks

Old July 5th 08, 08:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

Default Easy Tricks

ive been working on idling for about 1 hour. i can get 1 rock thingy 95%
of the time, 2 70%, and 3 only once. the reason i get stuck at 2 is
because every time i finish my second im tipping way to the right and i
reflexivly pedal out of it to stop my self from falling. how can i stop
myself from falling to the right?

--
Kilian
Old September 11th 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

When I idle, I think pendulum in my mind. Think of it as swinging, not
riding backwards and forwards. You're upper body should not move much
at all.

Hope it helps

--
1wheelwonder

http://www.mrmen.com/au/

Mr men rule!
Old December 31st 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man

if you find yourself falling to the right try to twist the unicycle a
little while still idling.

--
uni man
Old December 31st 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

+1
but ... this is a pretty old thread.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"

Easy Tricks samsta002 Unicycling 4 July 2nd 08 12:11 AM
Easy Tricks unibikeling Unicycling 0 June 30th 08 01:56 AM
Easy Tricks AEV D. Unicycling 2 June 29th 08 09:52 PM
Easy Tricks Kilian Unicycling 0 June 29th 08 06:38 PM
Easy Tricks markwatson Unicycling 0 June 29th 08 12:08 PM