Is crit pro johnas carney...?

Old August 25th 04, 01:53 AM
Ras Babo

hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

Seems to know alot about Milwaukee, rides for a team that probably won't let
him bring bad publicity by running making no-fact accusations, displays
knowledge of the pro crit-monkey crowd.

I think its a good guess, but I am a retard so who knows...

Dumbass,

If 'T Ruth' is to be believed, it's not a guess.

Old August 25th 04, 03:20 AM
Ken Papai

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
Seems to know alot about Milwaukee, rides for a team that probably won't

let
him bring bad publicity by running making no-fact accusations, displays
knowledge of the pro crit-monkey crowd.

To be or not to be confused with Jonas Carney?

I think its a good guess, but I am a retard so who knows...

Old August 25th 04, 11:41 AM
hold my beer and watch this...

"Ken Papai" wrote in message

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
Seems to know alot about Milwaukee, rides for a team that probably won't

let
him bring bad publicity by running making no-fact accusations, displays
knowledge of the pro crit-monkey crowd.

To be or not to be confused with Jonas Carney?

Same thing...

Crit Pro to race Pro Crit. crit pro Racing 16 August 27th 04 11:31 PM
USPRO Crit pics gfisk Racing 13 August 26th 04 02:11 AM
Crit or road race? ritcho Australia 4 July 29th 04 02:22 AM