discovery and lance's chances

Old May 30th 05, 06:51 PM
Laz

Default discovery and lance's chances

so, discovery got a nice little boost winning the 2nd biggest tour. and
basso faltering....it is starting to look like if Discovery can keep it
together then maybe we'll see Lance in yellow in the last week of the tdf.

what do you think ?

Laz

Old May 30th 05, 11:00 PM
Tom Kunich

"Laz" wrote in message
so, discovery got a nice little boost winning the 2nd biggest tour. and
basso faltering....it is starting to look like if Discovery can keep it
together then maybe we'll see Lance in yellow in the last week of the tdf.

what do you think ?

I think that only a fool would say, "Basso faltered". He was far and away
the strongest rider in the Giro and would have easily won it without the
stomach problems.

The real hero of the Giro was Daniel DeLuca.

Old May 31st 05, 01:05 PM
Laz

so why don't you just go ahead and give him the pink jersey ?
"stomach problems"...yeah, just like rominger, zulle, ulrich and now basso.
No I didn't have time to follow the giro properly; but basso not near the
pink at the end suggests he blew.

Laz

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old May 31st 05, 01:50 PM
Kenny

Laz schreef:
so why don't you just go ahead and give him the pink jersey ?
"stomach problems"...yeah, just like rominger, zulle, ulrich and now basso.
No I didn't have time to follow the giro properly; but basso not near the
pink at the end suggests he blew.

Laz

If you didn't follow the Giro, shut up and keep on living in Lance
World.

Old May 31st 05, 07:26 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Laz wrote:
Go screw yourself Kenny

Dumbass -

Kenny is correct, you've got your head up your ass.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old June 4th 05, 12:37 AM

It's hard too tell, since Lance's performance has been below average so
far. At this point I would have to guess that Lance is not all that
motivated. But the Dauphine-Libre will be a good indicator..........
Lance can no longer hide. On the otherhand Lance is the favorite by
virtue of his past victories.

As for Jan it could be his year, but he seems to be having his typical
season. But if Lance falters in the Dauphine Libre and Jan wins the
Tour de Suisse everything changes.