This is why guys like Tom Kunich are losers

Old June 2nd 05, 07:08 PM
Jet

On 2 Jun 2005 10:50:02 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
Ha can't understand the first thing about stupidity.

I agree. You've got the market cornered.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

**spew**

Dammit, gotta quit reading this at lunchtime.

Old June 2nd 05, 08:07 PM
Curtis L. Russell

wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
Ha can't understand the first thing about stupidity.

I agree. You've got the market cornered.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Its easier to herd cats than corner stupidity on rbr.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old June 3rd 05, 09:36 AM
Donald Munro

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
Talking **** to people you don't know isn't exactly smart, except to the
extent it keeps people from making sure you don't do it again.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
God, another one.
Losers, all of you.

keynes' old slave wrote:
You better treat my lawyer bitch with more respect, OR I WILL PUNCH YOU
IN THE NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to support the free market and buy some Oakleys ? I've got a
special on some genuine Oakleys made in China (no Chinese insults please).

Old June 3rd 05, 02:08 PM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
Talking **** to people you don't know isn't exactly smart, except to the
extent it keeps people from making sure you don't do it again.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
God, another one.
Losers, all of you.

keynes' old slave wrote:
You better treat my lawyer bitch with more respect, OR I WILL PUNCH YOU
IN THE NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to support the free market and buy some Oakleys ? I've got a
special on some genuine Oakleys made in China (no Chinese insults please).

Only if your BMI is less than 36.6.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old June 3rd 05, 02:33 PM
Donald Munro

Howard Kveck wrote:
Only if your BMI is less than 36.6.

Is that a Chinese insult ?

Anyway if my BMI was 36 it would be because of my genetics and because I'm
all muscle, why I even do penis curls in the gym (the chicks think I'm
real cool).
Old June 3rd 05, 03:12 PM
Laz

where's the OT ? waste my time you jerk

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...
Threatening people on the Internet. How ****ing stupid.

From:
http://www.radpin.com/BBCPortal/Amer...board52505.htm

Internet Argument Leaves 2 Dead, 2 Injured

San Diego Based Message Board Is Cause for Mass Murder
Arguments on Internet message boards are nothing new, and often are a
central component. But in San Diego, California an argument turned
deadly on 25 May 2005, resulting in two murders, and two other
attempted homicides.

"We've always had a lot of arguments and disputes on this board, but
nothing like this, and I really don't think anyone saw it coming," said
Radley Pingay, administrator of pirate969.org, in an email response.

"Bruce was always a little hostile, but so many people are like that
online, it's hard to tell what's real and what's just shenanigans."
Bruce is not only the username of the suspect in the double homicide,
but is also his first name.

The online argument started in a thread (link) discussing a local band
promoter. Bruce Pastuer, now wanted on two counts of homicide and two
counts of assault with a deadly weapon, was one of the participants in
the discussion.

Apparently two other board members and Pastuer exchanged insults, at
which point Pastuer drove to the home of the two victims at
approximately 3:00PM, and shot them both with a borrowed 12 gauge
shotgun. The police have not recovered the weapon, and the names of the
two victims have not been released pending notification of their
relatives.

snipend

Old June 3rd 05, 05:33 PM
keynes' old slave

Donald Munro wrote:

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
Talking **** to people you don't know isn't exactly smart, except to the
extent it keeps people from making sure you don't do it again.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
God, another one.
Losers, all of you.

keynes' old slave wrote:
You better treat my lawyer bitch with more respect, OR I WILL PUNCH YOU
IN THE NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to support the free market and buy some Oakleys ? I've got a
special on some genuine Oakleys made in China (no Chinese insults please).

My boring answer is I now buy and wear regular prescription spectacles.
I won't use age as an excuse for my degraded eyesight, even though I had
20-15 vision right up to the age of 40. If only I desired to see
better, I would. I guess my desire is lacking.

I used to wear sport sunglasses back when I could see. That's how I
know oakleys are overpriced and break. That means I'd "support" a
different vendor if I was in the market.
Old June 4th 05, 01:31 AM
Howard Kveck

Howard Kveck wrote:
Only if your BMI is less than 36.6.

Is that a Chinese insult ?

Maybe.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b834921ff6f217
?hl=en

Old June 4th 05, 04:57 AM
Tim Lines

Laz wrote:
where's the OT ? waste my time you jerk

Please help me to understand this. Are you saying that you saw a thread
titled "This is why guys like Tom Kunich are losers" and you thought it
might have been on the topic of bicycle racing?
Old June 6th 05, 10:31 AM
Donald Munro

Tim Lines wrote:
Please help me to understand this. Are you saying that you saw a thread
titled "This is why guys like Tom Kunich are losers" and you thought it
might have been on the topic of bicycle racing?

Perhaps he though the thread was referring to TK's bike racing abilities
(such as they may be) ?