video editing

Old November 2nd 05, 01:14 AM
ntappin

Default video editing

well after some input from some of the users i have made five videos all
with different music but pretty much the same content, some slightly
but its almost contest worthy to point out the differences.

anyways i was hoping i could get some pointers on editing and sprucing
up the video while also keeping the quality high and the size down.
anyways thank you very much for the people that watch any of them.

http://tinyurl.com/d589e

also as you can see i particularly like to focus on music so let me
know what you think of the different music in whatever ones you watch

--
ntappin

Old November 2nd 05, 01:23 AM
spasmo

They look pretty good. the only thing i have to say is that it bugs me
when i'm watching a video and the rider gets close to the camera and
the filmer focuses on the tire. i dont know this is just what i think,
it could just be a style thing but i personally dont like it. but
other than that looks like we can expect some good videos from you guys
pretty soon! good job!

-paul

--
spasmo
spasmo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10932

Old November 2nd 05, 01:36 AM
ntappin

hah the reason why when i get close he focuses on the tire is because
you cant zoom on the camera so if i go forward i get bigger

--
ntappin

Old November 2nd 05, 01:38 AM
redhead

I think the titles like WEI and Me need to be eather shorter time frame
or more stuff to look at?read. GOOD VID

--
redhead

"Watch me do that agein!" Shaun E. Johanneson

-Party hard unicycle harder
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old November 2nd 05, 02:01 AM
ntappin

hah thanks, they are pretty much just filler so that the vid would last
as long as the song because i dont know how to make the song fade yet

--
ntappin

Old November 2nd 05, 02:45 AM
forrestunifreak

When I made my last video, and the one I'm making now, I pretty much
HAVE to have some wheel-only shots. I don't have anybody to film me,
and I usually dont have a tripod, so I have to set the camera down on a
rock or a log or whatever I can find. Plus the camera quality sucks,
so, far away=hard to see.

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)-Newly updated