Unicycle Hockey in Time Out (London UK)

Old January 12th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Unicycle Hockey in Time Out (London UK)

The Lunis have made it onto page 18 of London's Time Out magazine!

Here's a link to the online version of the 'article'
(http://www.timeout.com/london/features/131.html)

My phone hasn't stopped ringing today, mostly enquiries from the media
rather then new players but it's nice to be popular

So far I've been asked to appear on the Saturday Breakfast show on BBC
local radio, Childrens BBC wanted to feature us but only if there were
lots of kids playing, and the Kensington and Chelsea News (local paper
for the place we play at) are going to do a feature on us. Fame and
fortune beckons...

I've had one call from someone who wants to come along and play, hope
they turn up...

Paul

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572

Old January 12th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sound as a pound. They called you daft. ha ha

mike

--
swarbrim

add me at
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old January 12th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

YEAH it's very cool
soon a personal plane ?
we have yet been in a local newspaper and after the peoples say us : ho
we have seen u !!!!:

--
recommanded poster
recommanded poster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11460

Old January 13th 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Daft is one of the nicer things I've been called recently