"Nimbus" trials unicycle on ebay.co.uk

Old November 30th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default "Nimbus" trials unicycle on ebay.co.uk

Hey everyone!

Was doing my regular search for unicycles on egay and stumble across
'this!' (http://tinyurl.com/yzr47f)

Its not even a nimbus, looks more like the Qu-ax to me!

What a rip! A little further down the page there is a genuine nimbus
trials for the right price!

Doesn't give a very good impression of unicycles, pay £185 and you get
something thats gonna bend or break once you get good!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old November 30th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
FatBoy-Dave

just for info that is a cross hub and it is a Cross Muni Light from
Qu-ax.
Peace

--
FatBoy-Dave

http://www.municycle.com/

Dave
FatBoy-Dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11161

Old November 30th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

Whooah! that is a rip, £200 including p+p, i know somone with that setup
its not bad for beginer trials or street allthough the saddle isn't
exactly great.
Your right edd it doesn't give a good impresion of unicycles, in fact
most places who dont know much about unicycles charge way too much like
here for instance :
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/searc...Query=unicycle
Its a shame realy.

Leo

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!
leo_h's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11829

Old November 30th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

leo_h wrote:

Your right edd it doesn't give a good impresion of unicycles, in fact
most places who dont know much about unicycles charge way too much like
here for instance :
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/searc...Query=unicycle
Its a shame realy.

Leo

Woah, according to that site, that uni has a 12CM wheel! That guy must
be pretty small then!

I paid £40 for my 12"! Less than half of what they are asking!

Rock on!
Edd