Who's copying who???

Old May 10th 07, 12:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Default Who's copying who???

Simon wrote:
Just to stick it up Canberra CC... We're lucky to have Dylan Cooper,
champion MTBer and web design guru, as a member. See if you can pick
out Bean: http://www.vikingscycling.org.au/novice/.

No wrong guesses please!

--
Bean
Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old May 10th 07, 02:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Simon[_2_]

On May 9, 8:08 pm, Aeek wrote:
http://www.vikingscycling.org.au/eve...ContId=780&Int...
is out of date, the start is now at Tharwa. VETS will be there too,
not sure how that works. Bean, will I see you there?

Andre

Updated now. Perhaps if race details were released more than three
days in advance....

No one seems to know how the Vets/CA thing will work on the weekend,
but it's nice to see some cooperation. It might be a case of the two
organisations having riders racing the same course at the same time,
but they are not actually racing together - that's not allowed. On the
topic, we have got special permission from CA to run a once-off race
with the ACT Vets sometime this year. Should be good if it happens,
plus it will all be above board. Perhaps Aeek, you could muster some
interest from the Vets' ranks?

See if you can pick out Bean: http://www.vikingscycling.org.au/novice/.

I would guess the good looking one in the green jersey.

Old May 10th 07, 03:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Simon wrote:

See if you can pick out Bean: http://www.vikingscycling.org.au/novice/.

I would guess the good looking one in the green jersey.

Surely that's Lyndsey?! :-)

Old May 11th 07, 01:28 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jock

"Aeek" wrote in message
On 9 May 2007 01:31:00 -0700, Simon wrote:
http://www.vikingscycling.org.au/eve...780&IntCatId=3
is out of date, the start is now at Tharwa. VETS will be there too,
not sure how that works. Bean, will I see you there?

Andre

what's the story with the Tharwa bridge? I know it was under some work
scaffolding last year but is the road actually closed to traffic?? I go
that way down to Adaminaby...
Thanks,
Jock

Old May 11th 07, 01:49 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Aeek

On Fri, 11 May 2007 12:28:25 GMT, "Jock"
wrote:

what's the story with the Tharwa bridge? I know it was under some work
scaffolding last year but is the road actually closed to traffic?? I go
that way down to Adaminaby...
Thanks,
Jock

It was temporarily repaired but the cement trucks and buses broke it.
Their selfishness means everyone has to go the long way round.
Its even closed to foot traffic!

Old May 11th 07, 02:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jock

wrote:

what's the story with the Tharwa bridge? I know it was under some work
scaffolding last year but is the road actually closed to traffic?? I go
that way down to Adaminaby...
Thanks,
Jock

It was temporarily repaired but the cement trucks and buses broke it.
Their selfishness means everyone has to go the long way round.
Its even closed to foot traffic!

ahhh bugger! Is there a time frame on it reopening at all? I don't know
how the trucks fitted across it - it was damned squeezy in the car last time
we were there. The long way? Is that Cooma etc then?

Copying tricks Lucas1wheel Unicycling 8 February 25th 06 12:00 AM
Copying tricks Jerrick Unicycling 1 February 24th 06 08:06 PM