What video editing program do you use?

Old June 21st 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Default What video editing program do you use?

Simply, what video editing program do you use (preferably for PC)

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Émile5 wrote:
Simply, what video editing program do you use (preferably for PC)

Windows movie maker. Despite the occasional glitches, it is by far the
easiest and fastest editing program there is. Limited in scope, but
does what you need. All 66 of my vids were made using it, and it has
been good for me anyway.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vicuniclub

I am currently making a DVD using Vegas movie studio and DVD
architect... both are wonderful programs... however they are very
complex and take alot of time to figure out how to do anything... and
much more time to learn to do everything. Keep an eye out for the
trailer for my DVD, it has some of the best riders around!
cheers
bry

--
vicuniclub
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Adobe premiere Ftw. Windows movie maker sucks.

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SNES350

I use windows movie maker, because I have yet to sit down and learn
Adobe Premiere, and it (sort of) works. It's a huge pain though. I've
only made a few short videos though, mostly for school.

--
SNES350
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Evan Byrne wrote:
Adobe premiere Ftw. Windows movie maker sucks.

+1

It took me jsut a few mins to learn the basics of adobe, and now I can
do plenty with is. Color isolation, different videos in different
locations going at the same time.

Right now im learning how to clone myself, which should be fun, but I
may need after effects for that.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniTyler

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and DVD Architect (they come bundled).
Great editor, for sure.

--
UniTyler

johnfoss wrote:
Butthole.

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

I used to use WMM. But I just got a copy of Premiere and After Effects.
So, the next vid is going to be sweet.

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

I use iMovie. Soundtrack for audio. And iDVD if I want it on a dvd.
All of them are really easy to use and fit together nicely. I try
Final cut express but its not as easy as iMovie and so I dont use it
much.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.

fluxusmaximus wrote:
It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
object.

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

'This is was our first attempt at making anything on Adobe Premiere and
After Effects as well. ' (http://unicoreok.com/videos/Movie.avi)

My friend Ryan and I are in it. Only 18 seconds long. Enjoy.

Video program J Adney Unicycling 6 July 16th 06 09:56 PM
Video program terrybigwheel Unicycling 0 July 15th 06 06:44 PM
video editing software terrybigwheel Unicycling 8 March 4th 06 01:39 AM
video editing ntappin Unicycling 5 November 2nd 05 02:45 AM
video editing question unibrow Unicycling 5 September 27th 03 08:56 AM