The Official Trials/Street Unicycle pictures thread

Old August 10th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manicpanicmuni

Default The Official Trials/Street Unicycle pictures thread

Alrite folks, I'd like to see all of your trials/street unis, and it'd
be nice to post to a spec of it too, and maybe a few sidenotes!

The last pics thread i made died quickly and didn't feel so great. Feel
free to post pictures of your uni that you posted in my previous pics
thread.

THE MORE THE BETTER!

--
manicpanicmuni
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 10th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

|Filename: DSC01418.jpg |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 10th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Might as well...

'[img=http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7341/dscn2511hp7.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

'[image: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2517/dscn2512ho5.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

'[image: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/705/dscn2513at5.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

'[image: http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/337/dscn2515ze1.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

'[image: http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2309/dscn2516wg7.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

SPEC:
Frame- "The Ti"
Hub- Profile
Cranks- Profile 145mm
Rim- Alex DX32 red powdercoated
Saddle- Kris Holm Fusion Street
Seatpost- aluminium reinforced 27.2
Seatclamp- McRandom
Pedals- Odyssey JC unsealed
Tyre- Maxxis Creepy Crawler

Random fact: completely free of Koxx-One.

Also, I'd like to thank:
Isaac LeMasters- for providing me with this old girl.
Nick Banks- for machining out my lollypop holders, they work perfectly
in conjunction with the crankks and rest of the uni!
Mark Coleshill- for taking the time and effort to dig out a very
essential little component for me.

and anyone else who gave me advice on fixing its problems along the
way! (yes, you know who you are!)

'[img=http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7195/dscn2514xk1.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)

^Anyone up for a bit of Painkiller/Jump n Twist, and the remixes? Vinyl
sounds so much better than mp3!

--
Sponge

MSN: feel free to add

*Quote Joe Hodges: "Bikes are made for trials, unis aren't."*

Our Koxx-One video to be released for FLUCK
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 10th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

should call that one the Ti Fighter. cool name in my oppinion.

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $368.71/$440-ish:$71.29 left-august 25th

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 10th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

sponge,
sick. hows it ride?

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

johnfoss wrote:
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 10th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

torkerdx wrote:
sponge,
sick. hows it ride?

I only built it up properly an hour ago, had a 3 minute dabble on it.
Very nice and smooth, no creak or clonking, JOY!

right crank is bent a bit... ala the combined efforts of Zack + Isaac +
regular big drops. Meh, it still works, so I ride.

Old August 10th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

Sponge wrote:
I only built it up properly an hour ago, had a 3 minute dabble on it.
Very nice and smooth, no creak or clonking, JOY!

right crank is bent a bit... ala the combined efforts of Zack + Isaac +
regular big drops. Meh, it still works, so I ride.

i would be surprised if the cranks weren't bent after zack and isaac
got through with it.

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

Old August 10th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manicpanicmuni

wow nice uni there, keep em coming folks

--
manicpanicmuni
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 10th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Learn your three "R"'s: Rockin' Radical Radial!

|Filename: tpradial.jpg |

Old August 10th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

MuniAddict wrote:
Radical Radial!

No offense Terry, both your unicycles are really cool and all but I
believe the title of this thread was "The Official *Trials/Street*
Unicycle pictures thread" and so far you've uploaded a muni and a 36".

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com