For all and for fun, join the tipping competition Tour de France 2008-

Old July 3rd 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SHUSSBAR

Default For all and for fun, join the tipping competition Tour de France 2008-

I created a Tipping league, open to all for fun :

That's it! Join the Tour de France 2008 Tipping Comp!

You are invited to join my Tour de France 2008 Tipping Competition at
http://www.OzTips.com

http://www.OzTips.com

Comp Name: RSS TOUR DE FRANCE 2008
Comp #: 147970
Comp Password: PHARMACY

Old July 3rd 08, 09:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

SHUSSBAR wrote:
I created a Tipping league, open to all for fun :

Dumbass,
I'd rather participate in a tapping league.

Old July 3rd 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

SHUSSBAR wrote:
I created a Tipping league, open to all for fun :

Dumbass,
I'd rather participate in a tapping league.

Everyone thinks that would be a good idea until they figure out there are
nine guys on the team and only one pitcher.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 3rd 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jul 3, 2:01*pm, William Asher wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
SHUSSBAR wrote:
I created a Tipping league, open to all for fun :

Dumbass,
I'd rather participate in a tapping league.

Everyone thinks that would be a good idea until they figure out there are
nine guys on the team and only one pitcher. *

--
Bill Asher

There's no tipping in Europe
Old July 3rd 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SHUSSBAR

Donald Munro wrote:
SHUSSBAR wrote:
I created a Tipping league, open to all for fun :

Dumbass,
I'd rather participate in a tapping league.

Everyone thinks that would be a good idea until they figure out there are
nine guys on the team and only one pitcher. *

--
Bill Asher

There's no tipping in Europe

Internet is not Europe
Old July 3rd 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SHUSSBAR

On Jul 3, 3:01*am, Donald Munro wrote:
SHUSSBAR wrote:
I created a Tipping league, open to all for fun :

Dumbass,
I'd rather participate in a tapping league.

Since the league is not open to people with the IQ of an oyster, you
have no chance to get in, sorry.
Old July 3rd 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
Everyone thinks that would be a good idea until they figure out there are
nine guys on the team and only one pitcher.

You may have a point. For example in the sport of rugby there are
15 players but only one hooker. A somewhat messy proposition.

Old July 3rd 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

I cast my ****e before thou.