street/trials/flatland riders in Pennsylvania?

Old November 19th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Yobiker

Default street/trials/flatland riders in Pennsylvania?

Hey i live in West Chester PA. im just wondering if there are any other
riders in the surrounding area??

--
Yobiker
Old November 19th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Pittsburgh. There is another dude out side of Philly, he said he mainly
does muni though.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old November 19th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I live in pine grove. There's like 3 of us out here. We all ride street,
flat, and trials.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 19th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SqueakyOnion

I'm from south-central, about 15 mins outside of Harrisburg. I almost
went to WCU! I don't really ride trials or flat, I just thought I'd
respond because I go to school in Texas and miss PA

Still a few weeks before I go home for winter break

--
SqueakyOnion

"The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more." - Fortune
Cookie

I am not a Texan. I'm a Pennsylvanian!
Old November 19th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gobeaty614

bump!!hahaThe poor are very wonderful people. One evening we went out
and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in a
most terrible condition,and I told the sisters: You take care of
the other three. I take care of this one who looked worse. So I did for
her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a
beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand as she said just
the words “thank you” and she died. I could not help but
examine my conscience[良心]before her and I asked what would
I say if I was in her place. And my answer was very simple. I would have
tried to draw a little attention to myself. I would have said I am
hungry, that I am dying, I am cold, I am in pain, or something, but she
gave me much more-she gave me her grateful love. And she died with a
smile on her face. As did that man whom we picked up from the
drain[阴沟、下水道], half eaten with
worms, and we brought him to the home. “I have lived like an
animal in the street, but I am going to die like an angel, loved and
cared for.” And it was so wonderful to see the greatness of that
man who could speak like that, who could die like that without blaming
anybody, without cursing anybody, without comparing anything. Like an
angel-this is the greatness of our people. And that is why we believe
what Jesus had said: I was hungry, I was naked, I was homeless, I was
unwanted, unloved, uncared for, and you did it to me.Thsale is a
professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered
selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy
Cheap WoW Gold,our wow gold site: 'WoW Gold' (http://www.wowgold-de.com)
buy 'WoW Gold' (http://www.gamelee.de), buy 'wow power leveling'
(http://www.wowgoldweb.com),cheap 'wow power leveling'
(http://www.sf10001.cn) World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We
are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap
WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow
gold,'WOTLK Power Leveling' (http://tinyurl.com/6rj48b) ,wow power
leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

--
Gobeaty614

Old November 20th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

SqueakyOnion;1133709 wrote:
I'm from south-central, about 15 mins outside of Harrisburg. I almost
went to WCU! I don't really ride trials or flat, I just thought I'd
respond because I go to school in Texas and miss PA

Still a few weeks before I go home for winter break

wow i live pretty close to Harrisburg.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 20th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneWheelLess

SqueakyOnion;1133709 wrote:
I'm from south-central, about 15 mins outside of Harrisburg. I almost
went to WCU! I don't really ride trials or flat, I just thought I'd
respond because I go to school in Texas and miss PA

Still a few weeks before I go home for winter break

Yo, where outside of harrisburg? I moved to mount joy in aug. and I
ride w/ a dude from harrisburg alot

--
OneWheelLess

Seriously, the other wheel just fell off one day.
Old November 20th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneWheelLess

EliB;1133405 wrote:
I live in pine grove. There's like 3 of us out here. We all ride street,
flat, and trials.

Which pine grove? I think there's like four in pa. Are you up off 81
above 78 or maybe the one in the bottom of lancaster co. near the
border?

Old November 20th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepa

im like 40 min out side of philly. lansdale? westchester is not far at
all. but i don't unicycle

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
Old November 23rd 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nooner

I'm about 10 minutes from you. I live outside of Exton. I just took
delivery of my new Torker AX. Haven't been on a unicycle in about 15
years so I need to dust the cobwebs off before I can really start doing
any tricks.

Jim

--
Nooner