Freaky unicycle dream

Old November 30th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

Default Freaky unicycle dream

Last night I went on a ride around some of my favorite trials and street
obstacles. I pushed many of my old boundaries, and made some real
progress while getting a great workout.

One problem--My trials uni has been sitting in the shed for about a
week now with a flat tire. It took me half the day to realize this, and
I can only conclude that the uni ride was of no more substance than a
dream. I recall wondering sometime during the ride, looking down at the
perfectly compressing tire, "Didn't that have a flat yesterday that I
never fixed?" and rationalizing it away.

This disturbs me a little, to say the least

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Old November 30th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Dude... That's so awesome.

I've been having pretty strange dreams lately too.

It can be hard sometimes to distinguish what happened in your dreams
and what happened in real life.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old November 30th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

nimblelight;1140780 wrote:
Last night I went on a ride around some of my favorite trials and street
obstacles. I pushed many of my old boundaries, and made some real
progress while getting a great workout.

One problem--My trials uni has been sitting in the shed for about a
week now with a flat tire. It took me half the day to realize this, and
I can only conclude that the uni ride was of no more substance than a
dream. I recall wondering sometime during the ride, looking down at the
perfectly compressing tire, "Didn't that have a flat yesterday that I
never fixed?" and rationalizing it away.

This disturbs me a little, to say the least

rofl I think that happened to me once.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old December 1st 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

Thank you, Martin Luther King.

Inspirational. Another 40 years and America will have a unicyclist for
President.

--
Mikefule

There may be no atheists in foxholes, but there are also very few foxes
in atheist's houses.
Old December 1st 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Quick, patch your tube and go for a ride before how everything felt
leaves your brain.

I had a dream years ago that I was able to jump up stairs 3 at a time
(at the time I was just learning to hop, betting up a curb about 1/3 of
the time) In the morning I took my unicycle and was able to do curbs
consistently and sometimes made it up some stairs.

I think I posted about it before.

Anyway when you can do something in your dream that you have been
working on for a while often your brain has subconsciously figured out
how to do it better than the way that your were practicing.

--
saskatchewanian
Old December 1st 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

Last night I had a dream that I lost my kh freeride saddle so I made one
out of clay at work. But then my boss caught me wasting time and I got
fired.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
just a quick question for girl unicyclists, as guys we get nutted, do
you ever get clitted.?

Old December 2nd 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Littleman, Im sorry......That is freaking hilarious.

--
Jeremy R

'_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_'
(http://unicycle.uk.com/Images/Shop/framecoloured1.jpg)
'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 2nd 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Wow... those are cool dreams...

I heard recently that if you keep a log of every dream you have, they
become a little more controllable and you can eventually dictate every
move. I never considered it could help with unicycling. Hmmmm...

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 2nd 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

madmattunipro;1141440 wrote:
Wow... those are cool dreams...

I heard recently that if you keep a log of every dream you have, they
become a little more controllable and you can eventually dictate every
move. I never considered it could help with unicycling. Hmmmm...

I once read something similiar about how if you think about dreams
alot, you'll remeber more dreams. Most people only remeber one dream a
night if that, but in reality we have 6-7 dreams a night during REM
sleep. I tried this once, and remebered 4 dreams in one night.

However, saskatchewanian, I don't think these dreams are I sign of us
learning how to do a trick, because dreams have no meaning and are mere
electrical impulses.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

Old December 2nd 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

littleman;1141443 wrote:
...... Most people only remeber one dream a night if that, but in
reality we have 6-7 dreams a night during REM sleep.......

Woah... I only remember about 1 of my dreams in a week...

Sometimes when I am half awake I twitch my right foot (front foot on
uni) like I am doing a crankflip.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*