elsbet2009

Old December 18th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

Default elsbet2009

elsbet ist the short term for the "unique liechtenstein and swiss
mountain unicyle convention". 2009 is the 3rd time we organise this
event, it will be from the 28.5 until the 1.6.
we've got a little indoor trial-parcour (250 palletts) and lots of
mountains (we'll have shuttles as well). there will be only one
competition: the MOD of 2009 (master of downhill, last year we had to
winners, one of them was david weichenberger), the one who do the most
vertical downhill meters in the four days is the winner, very
simple....
we'll do also a bit of street...

we can only host about 50 participants so if you want be one of them pm
me.

turtle

--
turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old December 18th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

its times like these i wish i was swiss. ^^

--
Andrew Mell
Old December 19th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

yep they got alot going for them swiss cheese swiss army knife.

--
knighty