folding

Old December 19th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

Default folding

I'm getting to the point where I need to kinda start folding when I jump
up things and I wanna know if you guys practiced folding or if it just
kinda came naturally because my friend can do it but he didn't practice
at all but he also landed a 180 unispin with about 10 minuets of
practice.

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!
Old December 19th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

WHampson;1153202 wrote:
I'm getting to the point where I need to kinda start folding when I jump
up things and I wanna know if you guys practiced folding or if it just
kinda came naturally because my friend can do it but he didn't practice
at all but he also landed a 180 unispin with about 10 minuets of
practice.

it's practice... you can't jump up much more than a curb without
folding...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 20th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Governor

Who was the one who landed it in 10 min. ?

--
Governor
Old December 20th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

skrobo;1153493 wrote:
it's practice... you can't jump up much more than a curb without
folding...

I've seen 100cm I think done, or 90.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old December 20th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

well we can jump probably almost 2 feet and every now and then I can
jump as high but my friend just does it more.

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!
Old December 20th 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

wickedbob;1153627 wrote:
I've seen 100cm I think done, or 90.

Without tucking at all? I think you misunderstood what he was saying.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Seven* items so far and more to come! * New Poster *