Lance Gunderson's Future Employment

Old May 21st 11, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Lance Gunderson's Future Employment

After Lance has all his ill gotten gains taken by the Feds, what will
he do for employment. Sugestions please. Some that come to mind,

1. Gunderson's Snowball Stand
2. Gunderson's Plano Fix a Flat
3. Gunderson's Famous Sperm Donor Center
4. Gunderson's Shoe Shine (At an AMTRAK location near you --
franchises available)
5. Gunderson's ****Tard Twelve Step Program
Old May 21st 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

He'll suck-seed in all of these:

1. Gunderson's Snowball Stand - he will be snowballing in prison with Bubba
2. Gunderson's Plano Fix a Flat and recently used condom storage
3. Gunderson's Famous Sperm Donor and Suppository Center
4. Gunderson's Shoe Shine and Penis Polishing
5. Gunderson's ****Tard Twelve Step Program (don't really follow you there )

Old May 22nd 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 21, 6:32*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
He'll suck-seed in all of these:

1. Gunderson's Snowball Stand *- he will be snowballing in prison with Bubba
2. Gunderson's Plano Fix a Flat and recently used condom storage
3. Gunderson's Famous Sperm Donor and Suppository Center
4. Gunderson's Shoe Shine and Penis Polishing
5. Gunderson's ****Tard Twelve Step Program (don't really follow you there )

LOL! Hell, I'll by a snowball from him. I'll even give him a good
tip. As for what I'll do.....seriously, I'm retired. Time to ride the
bike, play chess and let the younger folks worry about the next
generation of miscreants.
Old May 22nd 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On May 21, 5:28*pm, Substance McGravitas wrote:
On 5/21/2011 2:02 PM, wrote:

After Lance has all his ill gotten gains taken by the Feds, what will
he do for employment. Sugestions please. Some that come to mind,

1. Gunderson's Snowball Stand
2. Gunderson's Plano Fix a Flat
3. Gunderson's Famous Sperm Donor Center
4. Gunderson's Shoe Shine (At an AMTRAK location near you --
franchises available)
5. Gunderson's ****Tard Twelve Step Program

Which raises the question: What are YOU going to do when this is all
over? Have you got a fallback obsession?

I think we should pause to congratulate Lafferty
on doubling down on his Armstrong obsession by
carrying it over to the circumstances of LANCE's
upbringing, hence the disparaging "Gunderson"
references. Clearly LANCE's biological father realized
the evil that LANCE would become, and escaped his
pernicious influence when the demon-child was but
a two year old. Who can blame the dad, really?

Fredmaster Ben
Old May 22nd 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 21, 6:42*pm, "
wrote:
On May 21, 6:32*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

He'll suck-seed in all of these:

1. Gunderson's Snowball Stand *- he will be snowballing in prison with Bubba
2. Gunderson's Plano Fix a Flat and recently used condom storage
3. Gunderson's Famous Sperm Donor and Suppository Center
4. Gunderson's Shoe Shine and Penis Polishing
5. Gunderson's ****Tard Twelve Step Program (don't really follow you there )

LOL! *Hell, I'll by a snowball from him. I'll even give him a good
tip. As for what I'll do.....seriously, I'm retired. Time to ride the
bike, play chess and let the younger folks worry about the next
generation of miscreants.

I'd check the urban dictionary if I were you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Snow%20Balling
Old May 22nd 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/21/2011 6:42 PM, wrote:
seriously, I'm retired.

We're not very honest about that, are we?

Old May 22nd 11, 06:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On May 21, 2:28*pm, Substance McGravitas wrote:
On 5/21/2011 2:02 PM, wrote:

After Lance has all his ill gotten gains taken by the Feds, what will
he do for employment. Sugestions please. Some that come to mind,

1. Gunderson's Snowball Stand
2. Gunderson's Plano Fix a Flat
3. Gunderson's Famous Sperm Donor Center
4. Gunderson's Shoe Shine (At an AMTRAK location near you --
franchises available)
5. Gunderson's ****Tard Twelve Step Program

Which raises the question: What are YOU going to do when this is all
over? Have you got a fallback obsession?

Time to recycle Polgar.
Old May 22nd 11, 12:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

truthitalia wrote:
After Lance has all his ill gotten gains taken by the Feds, what will
he do for employment.

Substance McGravitas wrote:
Which raises the question: What are YOU going to do when this is all
over? Have you got a fallback obsession?

Brad Anders wrote:
Time to recycle Polgar.

That's what he calls his flashlight.
Old May 22nd 11, 12:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 5/21/2011 2:02 PM, wrote:

After Lance has all his ill gotten gains taken by the Feds, what will
he do for employment. Sugestions please. Some that come to mind,

1. Gunderson's Snowball Stand
2. Gunderson's Plano Fix a Flat
3. Gunderson's Famous Sperm Donor Center
4. Gunderson's Shoe Shine (At an AMTRAK location near you --
franchises available)
5. Gunderson's ****Tard Twelve Step Program

Which raises the question: What are YOU going to do when this is all
over? Have you got a fallback obsession?

Time to recycle Polgar.

Brunhilde hasn't sung yet in Polgar's world.

Lance - good "future" daddy or Pro bike racer Mark Racing 29 January 1st 09 08:52 PM
seeking employment as massage therapist w/ US based professionalcycling team [email protected] Racing 3 January 29th 08 08:57 PM
Employment Sandy Morton UK 0 April 12th 06 04:21 PM
Future forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 July 30th 05 04:32 AM
Unicycling, prepares rider for Employment Sofa Unicycling 7 June 21st 04 10:10 PM