Helmet didn't save my life

Old December 19th 03, 05:50 PM
MSeries

Default Helmet didn't save my life

Went our for a night ride last night with my new navvy jacket as Mrs MSeries
calls it. Its a fluo yellow over vest with reflective bands and over should
strips. Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save my life. She
describes me as an alien with my black tights and black neopreen overshoes,
large clear glasses.

No I had an incident free 1 hour ride with temperatures around zero degrees
Celsius.

Old December 19th 03, 05:56 PM
Tony Raven

MSeries wrote:
Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save my life.

Spooky, posts from beyond the grave.

Tony

Old December 20th 03, 07:25 PM
Sue

In message , Tony Raven
writes
MSeries wrote:
Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save my life.

Spooky, posts from beyond the grave.

Mine's never saved my life, though it might've saved me a broken nose.
Off-road, mind.

--
Sue ];(
Old December 20th 03, 11:00 PM
dailuggs

Mseries wrote:
Went our for a night ride last night with my new navvy jacket as Mrs
MSeries calls it. Its a fluo yellow over vest with reflective bands and
over should strips. Wore my helmet since it was cold and it did not save
my life. She describes me as an alien with my black tights and black
neopreen overshoes, large clear glasses.
No I had an incident free 1 hour ride with temperatures around zero
degrees Celsius.

wtf? how can you prove it didnt save your life- you gotta have a
accident with a helmet, then have the same accident without a helmet t
see if you die

obviously if people want stats on helmets theres loads of thread

i choose to wear a helmet, others dont, aslong as i am and my family i
thats all i care about

-

Old December 21st 03, 12:08 AM
MSeries

dailuggs wrote:

wtf? how can you prove it didnt save your life-

Don't need to do I ? The 'my helmet saved me brigade' don't bother to prove