Changer's Question Finall Answered

Old June 2nd 05, 10:37 PM
CyclePro

Default Changer's Question Finall Answered

As quoted in CyclingNews:

Few of Gaumont's former team colleagues remain untouched by the revelations
in the book, and he describes how some of the riders sniffed a mixture of
sleeping powder and ephedrine before climbing between rooms on the eighth
floor of their hotel. Another rider, now retired, told Gaumont of his
experiences with Oxyglobin, an artificial blood booster for use in animals.
The rider said that he took it before Paris-Roubaix and it did nothing more
than give him a stomach ache.

Old June 2nd 05, 10:52 PM
gds

You're supposed to use it via an IV, not swallow it!
Oh! I guess I'm not supposed to know that.

Old June 2nd 05, 11:54 PM
Jet

On 2 Jun 2005 14:52:13 -0700, "gds" wrote:

Cyclepro said:
Few of Gaumont's former team colleagues remain untouched by the revelations
in the book, and he describes how some of the riders sniffed a mixture of
sleeping powder and ephedrine before climbing between rooms on the eighth
floor of their hotel. Another rider, now retired, told Gaumont of his
experiences with Oxyglobin, an artificial blood booster for use in animals.
The rider said that he took it before Paris-Roubaix and it did nothing more
than give him a stomach ache.

You're supposed to use it via an IV, not swallow it!
Oh! I guess I'm not supposed to know that.

Haha. On a different, but similarly sounding note did you catch the news
flash that researchers found that spraying Oxytocin on a person's skin made
them more accepting of you. They talk about it being used on autistic
children who are often thought not liking being touched. (I thought the
reason was that the contact was too intense, not due to anything
antisocial, iirc.)

Imagine the abuse potential, LOL.

Perhaps a coctail of Oxycontin, Oxyglobin, and Oxytocin. A person that
feels no pain when hostile strangers try to beat him off as he runs all
around trying to hug everyone in sight?

jj

Old June 3rd 05, 03:08 AM

injectibles can cause stomach aches too, not just oral
drugs.

Old June 3rd 05, 03:52 AM
Howard Kveck

Cyclepro said:
[...]

Would that combo make you into a right-wing gas bag like Rush Limbaugh?
Mmmm, hillbilly heroin...

--
tanx,
Howard